Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚡️⚡️⚡️[ANN] MyGalaxy - online education⚡️⚡️⚡️ - page 11. (Read 8862 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 1
Personally, my opinion is that basic education is best to get the traditional way, on a daily basis, but you can improve your skills with the help of MyGalaxy service.

There are people who do not have enough time for traditional education, they have another way how to learn on such platforms remotely.
Activity: 196
Personally, my opinion is that basic education is best to get the traditional way, on a daily basis, but you can improve your skills with the help of MyGalaxy service.
Activity: 350
At the moment, the cryptocurrency market is extremely unstable,does it make sense to invest in any tokens, including GALAX?

Any investment in cryptocurrency is a certain risk, you should make such decisions yourself.

Investing in Galax you're taking a calculated risk, it's true. Very soon the beta version of the project will be released, in theory, the token should grow in price.
Activity: 182
At the moment, the cryptocurrency market is extremely unstable,does it make sense to invest in any tokens, including GALAX?

Any investment in cryptocurrency is a certain risk, you should make such decisions yourself.
Activity: 112
Activity: 102
Merit: 0
MyGalaxy online education-a unique project, I have not met. Tell me, how much will your services cost?

I sincerely hope that online learning services will be available to all, and this will be an advantage of MyGalaxy over competitors.
Merit: 10
If you look, today the development of information technology is developing very rapidly, I believe that the MyGalaxy project can affect the development of world education as a whole.

It all depends on the management of the project, if they are aimed at winning, they will achieve it.

I have been watching MyGalaxy for a long time, the administration of this project has made every effort to improve its platform.
Merit: 2
If you look, today the development of information technology is developing very rapidly, I believe that the MyGalaxy project can affect the development of world education as a whole.

It all depends on the management of the project, if they are aimed at winning, they will achieve it.
MyGalaxy online education-a unique project, I have not met. Tell me, how much will your services cost?

There is no sense to put inflated prices for online training. We need to find a middle ground.

You are right, I generally think that after the platform is launched, the price of services will be minimal, and only then, after 5-9 months, prices will rise.

There is no sense to put inflated prices for online training. We need to find a middle ground.
Activity: 168
Activity: 238

The price of a token dropped by 30% in the last 2 weeks, what do you think is it worth now to invest in tokens of the project?

The price has fallen, but this does not mean that it will fall further, very soon the beta version of the platform will be released and the token will begin to grow.

I hope that you are right, as I am sure, so that this project will be in demand from the crypto community.
Guys, has anyone made an investment through the InvestBox service? Explain to me in detail how it works?

I used to work with investbox, a very convenient service that gives from 1 to 10% daily!

What percentage per day gives InvestBox working with GALAX? What is the minimum Deposit?

The price of a token dropped by 30% in the last 2 weeks, what do you think is it worth now to invest in tokens of the project?
Guys, has anyone made an investment through the InvestBox service? Explain to me in detail how it works?

I used to work with investbox, a very convenient service that gives from 1 to 10% daily!

What percentage per day gives InvestBox working with GALAX? What is the minimum Deposit?

I have heard that negotiations are underway with other exchanges, so the situation will change dramatically soon.

Where can I see a list of exchanges that are being negotiated with, to at least potentially understand where else I can sell the GALAX.
Merit: 10

What is the price of 1 Galaxy token today? Paired with what coin is he trading?

The token is traded only on the stock exchange the Yobit or somewhere else? I missed something?

I have heard that negotiations are underway with other exchanges, so the situation will change dramatically soon.
Pages:
Jump to: