Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚡️⚡️⚡️[ANN] MyGalaxy - online education⚡️⚡️⚡️ - page 15. (Read 8862 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 10
The price of the GALAX token has fallen to its minimum, now is the best time to invest in the project.
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
If the project administration succeeds in realizing its plans, MyGalaxy may become quite successful and popular in the future.

I fully agree with you, which is why I follow the news of the project, but I am afraid to invest in it so far.
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
If the project administration succeeds in realizing its plans, MyGalaxy may become quite successful and popular in the future.
Where can I see and explore a detailed token distribution plan and the money to be raised through the token sale process?

This information is available on the website as well as in the white paper of the project.
How soon can I test the alpha or beta version of the platform? Where can I find and study this information?

Usually, the information you are interested in is in the project roadmap.
Activity: 112
I would like to understand why MyGalaxy is better than its competitors, what are the advantages? What about the ICO process?

The tokens of the project have long been traded on crypto-currency exchanges, as mentioned above. Please read carefully.
Activity: 238
I would like to understand why MyGalaxy is better than its competitors, what are the advantages? What about the ICO process?

How will you verify the authenticity of this or that information? Can I see your SOFTWARE?

It seems to me that the platform will have a special software developed personally for MyGalaxy.
How will materials be selected for addition to the platform?
All materials will be checked for authenticity and quality, which will protect users from fraudsters and low-quality content.
How will you verify the authenticity of this or that information? Can I see your SOFTWARE?
copper member
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
After buying courses and passing the training will it be necessary to take exams?

No, there are no exams, this is the base of online courses.
copper member
How will materials be selected for addition to the platform?
All materials will be checked for authenticity and quality, which will protect users from fraudsters and low-quality content.
copper member
Why do you think this project is better than the existing ones?
Because it gives a completely different level in gaining knowledge. Qualitative knowledge receives quality content, which the project checks for authenticity. Only authentic ratings and reviews.
copper member
Regardless of the country where you are located, education will influence the quality of your life. And with the help of services such as this, it will be possible to learn from anywhere in the world.
True and bring your knowledge to a new high level.
copper member
Why do you need blockchain for this? I don't quite understand.
Ensures the reliability of accounts and information on the platform, protects against hacking and fake ratings
copper member
How soon can I test the alpha or beta version of the platform? Where can I find and study this information?

You can read more about the project on our website http://mygalaxy.life//
Activity: 168
copper member
How do you think this situation will affect the MyGalaxy?
I studied the project. It can work regardless of the market situation.

Yes, this is true, our project does not depend on the market situation.
copper member
I read information on the Internet that interest in online education is growing every year.
It is very good that in our time we can study without leaving home. For example, I work with an English teacher on Skype.
This is convenient and plus our project will help you choose a quality online course.
copper member
I read information on the Internet that interest in online education is growing every year.
I also found information that the popularity of distance education is growing every year.
True, distance learning is gaining momentum, our project will help the user choose the best online courses with the help of authenticity and quality checks.
Activity: 13
All the same, many people prefer to study in traditional ways.
Young people go to learning through video courses and various webinars.
Pages:
Jump to: