Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚡️⚡️⚡️[ANN] MyGalaxy - online education⚡️⚡️⚡️ - page 12. (Read 8862 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

What is the price of 1 Galaxy token today? Paired with what coin is he trading?

The token is traded only on the stock exchange the Yobit or somewhere else? I missed something?
Activity: 182
The volume of trade is growing, the price of the GALAX token stands still. Do you think this is the best time to invest in GALAX, given the market situation?

Personally, of course this is the best time to invest in the Galaxy even though the market conditions are currently unstable but I am still optimistic to invest in the Galaxy and hope to get satisfactory results
Maybe it is better to wait until the market starts to grow, and only then buy tokens?

Any investor understands that the maximum profit will be brought to him by those investments that were made in a falling market, not in a growing one.

What is the price of 1 Galaxy token today? Paired with what coin is he trading?
Merit: 2
The volume of trade is growing, the price of the GALAX token stands still. Do you think this is the best time to invest in GALAX, given the market situation?

Personally, of course this is the best time to invest in the Galaxy even though the market conditions are currently unstable but I am still optimistic to invest in the Galaxy and hope to get satisfactory results
Maybe it is better to wait until the market starts to grow, and only then buy tokens?

Any investor understands that the maximum profit will be brought to him by those investments that were made in a falling market, not in a growing one.
Activity: 196

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

Activity: 350
Activity: 224
Explain to me what specific areas this platform will cover? Learning foreign languages?

If I understand everything correctly, The mygalaxy platform covers almost all areas, from tourism to art.

Finance, sports, cooking, design and psychology and this is not the limit, as the MyGalaxy platform will teach trading on cryptocurrency exchanges.

Wasn't it easier to cover several areas than to work with all at once? I hope this move is well thought out.

It seems to me that the project of MY galaxy is really worthy of attention of investors.
Activity: 168
Explain to me what specific areas this platform will cover? Learning foreign languages?

If I understand everything correctly, The mygalaxy platform covers almost all areas, from tourism to art.

Finance, sports, cooking, design and psychology and this is not the limit, as the MyGalaxy platform will teach trading on cryptocurrency exchanges.

Wasn't it easier to cover several areas than to work with all at once? I hope this move is well thought out.
Merit: 10

Activity: 112
Online education has its advantages: you can work and study at the same time, take tests in your free time. The advantage is that you manage your time yourself; you don’t need to look for housing, spend money on travel and food.

All about money do approximate pricing for online learning? Will the average user have enough money to learn from you?

I read above that the price of MyGalaxy services will be affordable for everyone, in a word, the prices will be low.

I sincerely hope that the plans of the administration will be implemented very soon, I look forward to the release of the beta version of the platform.
Online education has its advantages: you can work and study at the same time, take tests in your free time. The advantage is that you manage your time yourself; you don’t need to look for housing, spend money on travel and food.

All about money do approximate pricing for online learning? Will the average user have enough money to learn from you?

I read above that the price of MyGalaxy services will be affordable for everyone, in a word, the prices will be low.

Activity: 154
Merit: 0
Activity: 238
MyGalaxy online education platform covers a wide range of topics where a person who needs to expand their knowledge, can find answers to their questions, or project training in a short time for little money.
I hope that the owners of MyGalaxy platform will have enough strength to fight against competitors, as the sphere of online training is very profitable and competitive.

The field of online training is very profitable, on the other hand it is very competitive.
I hope that the owners of MyGalaxy platform will have enough strength to fight against competitors, as the sphere of online training is very profitable and competitive.
Are you going to develop your own blockchain wallet? Do you have such plans for the future?

If you carefully study the road map, you will find this information there.

These developments will be carried out in the first quarter of 2019, not earlier.
Activity: 168
Are you going to develop your own blockchain wallet? Do you have such plans for the future?

If you carefully study the road map, you will find this information there.
Pages:
Jump to: