Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚡️⚡️⚡️[ANN] MyGalaxy - online education⚡️⚡️⚡️ - page 13. (Read 8862 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 10
Are you going to develop your own blockchain wallet? Do you have such plans for the future?
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
Please someone can explain to me why I need to buy a GALAX and buy training if I can learn it for cash in my free time. I would like to understand why MyGalaxy platform is better than others.

This is written on the official website of the project "in the world of fast technology, fast food, quick decision - making-quick access to the necessary knowledge is the key to success in any business."
Activity: 224
Please someone can explain to me why I need to buy a GALAX and buy training if I can learn it for cash in my free time. I would like to understand why MyGalaxy platform is better than others.
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
Is there any news regarding the My Galaxy platform ? Where can I find the latest information on the project?

You can visit their Twitter or telegram channel, there's a lot of news.

Follow all the news is easiest through the telegram channel, there is still a moderator constantly online, who will answer all your questions.
Activity: 196
Is there any news regarding the My Galaxy platform ? Where can I find the latest information on the project?

You can visit their Twitter or telegram channel, there's a lot of news.
Activity: 112

The price has dropped slightly in the last 48 hours, 1 GALAX is 0.00000054 BTC

The entire cryptocurrency market has fallen, all tokens have suffered because of this. I think in 1-2 days the price will be back.
I'm not sure now is the best time to invest in any blockchain project? What do you think?

The cryptocurrency market is stable now, there will be no better time to invest.

How much is a GALAX now? Can you tell us the exact price of the token?

The price has dropped slightly in the last 48 hours, 1 GALAX is 0.00000054 BTC
Activity: 102
Merit: 0
I'm not sure now is the best time to invest in any blockchain project? What do you think?

The cryptocurrency market is stable now, there will be no better time to invest.

How much is a GALAX now? Can you tell us the exact price of the token?
Activity: 140

Activity: 182
Online education has its advantages: you can work and study at the same time, take tests in your free time. The advantage is that you manage your time yourself; you don’t need to look for housing, spend money on travel and food.

The most important thing is that the quality of this online education is not inferior to the quality of full-time education.

I do not see this as a big problem, because distance education has always been inferior to full-time education, but this does not make distance education less popular.
Online education has its advantages: you can work and study at the same time, take tests in your free time. The advantage is that you manage your time yourself; you don’t need to look for housing, spend money on travel and food.

The most important thing is that the quality of this online education is not inferior to the quality of full-time education.
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
I would like to understand why MyGalaxy is better than its competitors, what are the advantages? What about the ICO process?

The main advantage is that this is a base where courses are provided from teachers, coaches and are checked for authenticity and quality. And also has a rating
I have a few questions about the rating system, what will affect the rating?
copper member
Activity: 42
I would like to understand why MyGalaxy is better than its competitors, what are the advantages? What about the ICO process?

The main advantage is that this is a base where courses are provided from teachers, coaches and are checked for authenticity and quality. And also has a rating
copper member
Good day.
I'm interested in the concept, will it be a platform like coursera? Or will it be a mixture of Wikipedia, an online library and various educational services?
and also, if I want to teach everyone to walk on right hand, can I organize my own courses?

This is a base of selected quality courses, checked for authenticity and quality. It will help to improve your skills in various useful areas.
copper member
I have not yet met projects similar to MyGalaxy on the blockchain, what is its peculiarity and superiority?

Feature in creating a base of quality courses. You do not have to look for a quality course for hours; the base checks for authenticity and quality. There is also a rating system.
Activity: 238
What is the price of Galaxy coin today? what are your forecasts for the future?

As soon as the General situation of the market improves, the GALAX token will begin to gain price.

It has risen by 3% for today, I know that it is not enough, but the main thing that the price policy would move in the same direction as today.
Activity: 630
What about the speed of transactions?
I recommend you to better study the white paper and the project website itself. The speed of transactions will be fast, because the platform is created using blockchain technologies.

It's true that what you say is very important for us to study the whitepaper and project website, I hope this project can continue to grow in the future and the important thing is we just follow the development
Pages:
Jump to: