Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚡️⚡️⚡️[ANN] MyGalaxy - online education⚡️⚡️⚡️ - page 14. (Read 8862 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 1
I have not yet met projects similar to MyGalaxy on the blockchain, what is its peculiarity and superiority?
Activity: 140
Merit: 2

I support this idea, I bought a $ 300 GALAX today, but I understand that I'm seriously risking it.

The price of the token, which lasts about 1 month, will not fall, so your risks are minimal. This is my personal opinion.
Activity: 350
What is the price of Galaxy coin today? what are your forecasts for the future?

The average price of 1 galaxy coin is 0.00000059 BTC. I want to note that the price stands still for about two weeks.

It seems to me that the price is very low now, it will not fall below. So now is the best time to invest in GALAX.

I support this idea, I bought a $ 300 GALAX today, but I understand that I'm seriously risking it.
Activity: 196
What about the speed of transactions?
I recommend you to better study the white paper and the project website itself. The speed of transactions will be fast, because the platform is created using blockchain technologies.
Activity: 94
Merit: 0
What about the speed of transactions?
Merit: 10

As soon as the General situation of the market improves, the GALAX token will begin to gain price.

The average price of 1 galaxy coin is 0.00000059 BTC. I want to note that the price stands still for about two weeks.

It seems to me that the price is very low now, it will not fall below. So now is the best time to invest in GALAX.
Activity: 224

Activity: 102
Merit: 0
Activity: 112
MyGalaxy platform covers a wide range of services, because it is convenient and fast to use. I believe that such Internet resources are extremely useful for the whole crypto community.

Alpha version of the platform will appear soon, we will have a chance to test it.

How do you know about the alpha version? Give a link to the announcement of this news please.

There is a road map on the project website, it has all the information and dates.
Activity: 196
MyGalaxy platform covers a wide range of services, because it is convenient and fast to use. I believe that such Internet resources are extremely useful for the whole crypto community.

Alpha version of the platform will appear soon, we will have a chance to test it.

How do you know about the alpha version? Give a link to the announcement of this news please.

Activity: 140
I want to understand how much MyGalaxy will be an effective platform. I am also interested in the question: where will the funds collected during the token sales be spent?

Early says about the effectiveness of the project, first you need to study the beta version of the project. We must wait.
Activity: 224
I want to understand how much MyGalaxy will be an effective platform. I am also interested in the question: where will the funds collected during the token sales be spent?

Effectiveness will be determined by the full tracking performance of users in online mode with the help of reports and statistics.
The price of the GALAX token has fallen to its minimum, now is the best time to invest in the project.

Where is the GALAX coin sold now? Can you give a direct link where I can buy a GALAX and at what price?

GALAX coin you can buy on the cryptocurrency exchange Yobit, and negotiations with other exchanges.

https://yobit.net/en/trade/GALAX/BTC
I fully agree with this, now is the best time to invest, because the market is stable for several weeks.

I agree with you, now the price is very tasty, I believe that it will not fall below, it will only grow.
The price of the GALAX token has fallen to its minimum, now is the best time to invest in the project.

Where is the GALAX coin sold now? Can you give a direct link where I can buy a GALAX and at what price?

GALAX coin you can buy on the cryptocurrency exchange Yobit, and negotiations with other exchanges.

I fully agree with this, now is the best time to invest, because the market is stable for several weeks.
Activity: 238

Activity: 168

Pages:
Jump to: