Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚡️⚡️⚡️[ANN] MyGalaxy - online education⚡️⚡️⚡️ - page 16. (Read 8862 times)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0
All the same, many people prefer to study in traditional ways.
Activity: 13
I would like to be able to choose how to pay for education - cryptocurrency or fiat.
I also like it when I have a choice. In addition, not all people know what a cryptocurrency is and how to use it.
I read information on the Internet that interest in online education is growing every year.
It is very good that in our time we can study without leaving home. For example, I work with an English teacher on Skype.
With the help of MyGalaxy, you can find many teachers in one place.
Activity: 9
no team, no post...Huh Will the project work?
Activity: 18
Merit: 1
I read information on the Internet that interest in online education is growing every year.
It is very good that in our time we can study without leaving home. For example, I work with an English teacher on Skype.
I believe in the product. Now online courses are very popular, all remotely, certificates are issued.
Not all certificates are accepted by government agencies. For work in private firms as confirmation of advanced training, such certificates may be appropriate.
A product like this requires in-depth analytics when selecting materials to be provided on the platform.
It is possible that the release of the beta version will be postponed due to the market situation.
So on the contrary, it is necessary to increase efforts for development and launch.
The beta release should be in Q4, 2018. http://mygalaxy.life/
Now I see, thanks. In 4Q, partnerships are also planned. Fine!
I believe in the product. Now online courses are very popular, all remotely, certificates are issued.
I do not argue with you. Now I want to know the exact date of launch of the test version of the platform.
when should there be a beta release?
Online education is one of the new fashion trends.
How do you think this situation will affect the MyGalaxy?
I studied the project. It can work regardless of the market situation.
How do you think this situation will affect the MyGalaxy?
At the moment, not many people know about MyGalaxy. Basically, they are users of bitcointalk and people from social networks. I think the Galaxy should conduct a bounty campaign.
Without advertising, it will take more time to become recognizable and populuric, and this applies to all projects, not just MyGalaxy.
The question is relevant. it is necessary that as many people as possible learn about the platform.
Will the project cope with the launch in a falling market?
Online education is an area that will expand due to the acceleration of the rhythm of life of people.
Nowadays, even if all deadlines are met, it is difficult for a product to become recognizable without a good advertising campaign.
Good project does not require advertising!
I hope this project will be successful and will not be lost among other similar projects.
Very good idea, because many people prefer to combine some business. For example, run and listen to music, or on the way to work or home to learn something.
There is a category of people, which, due to the peculiarities of their psychotype, is better trained when learning individually. For such people will be useful this platform.
Somewhere I found information that with individual training the material is better studied, but I think a lot depends on the person.
Pages:
Jump to: