Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚡️⚡️⚡️[ANN] MyGalaxy - online education⚡️⚡️⚡️ - page 17. (Read 8862 times)

Activity: 18
Merit: 1
Very good idea, because many people prefer to combine some business. For example, run and listen to music, or on the way to work or home to learn something.
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
This project is aimed at working with certified teachers including. Maybe even with universities too.
Is this 100% accurate information?
Activity: 18
Why do you think this project is better than the existing ones?
Regardless of the country where you are located, education will influence the quality of your life. And with the help of services such as this, it will be possible to learn from anywhere in the world.
Now you can become pioneers on the platform. Perhaps some bonuses will be too.
In this case, the seller may supply a lower price tag to attract buyers.
Good and sustainable idea. It is possible that this option will be implemented.
Now many products are sold and purchased through the Internet. and learning may well be one such product.
the problem is that the quality of the purchased product via the Internet is difficult to assess objectively
Activity: 3
How will materials be selected for addition to the platform?
Activity: 3
Internet education is becoming more popular all over the world and Galaxy can take a worthy place in this area.
Now it does not matter, all the directions on the platform will be popular or not all. Now it is important that the platform begin to work.

And such education is quoted in other countries?
I do not know much about this issue. As far as I know, after passing the training it is necessary to pass the testing. But it is better to look for the exact information about it.
In this case, each training course should be looked at individually.

As far as I know, the diplomas received as a result of such training are quoted in many countries.
Activity: 245
How do you think now is the right time to buy Galaxy tokens?
I bought a part yesterday. I'll buy more, later. Now I watch the dynamics of the market.

I want to invest a little in several new projects, but I'm still badly oriented and worried that the price can will fall even lower after the purchase.
How do you think now is the right time to buy Galaxy tokens?
I looked on the Internet and saw that in recent times virtual learning is gaining popularity and volume.
In order for such an education to be quoted, it must be of the same quality as the traditional one.
I like that they plan to provide a wide range of teaching materials, but I'm not sure that they will all have demand
In my opinion with today's technological advances and people, we are so busy with all the work that they are so difficult to study in the classes and centers. And the introduction of online learning is very useful. I would like to know more about this project and how to train and pay for this project?
More information you can find on the site and read the WP.
My friend often studies something online and he likes this kind of knowledge acquisition and I would like to see discounts for a regular user of the platform.
The idea with discounts is interesting and it is quite possible that it will be realized.
After buying courses and passing the training will it be necessary to take exams?
Token has long been traded on the stock exchange? How does the market decline affect it? can anyone tell
On yobit there are trading volumes on this coin.
I like that someone who has already set his choice on this project, can immediately buy tokens.
In fact, distance education is a very promising direction in the modern world. You do not need to spend money on the road to the place of training, renting a house and other costs.
If you consider all the costs, then distance education is really much cheaper.
In addition, if you have enough funds and time, you can buy several courses at once and study them at the same time.
It depends on the complexity of the material. There are such courses that one is hard to learn quickly.
If a person is important knowledge, he will find a way to get them. And what method of training will be chosen already depends on his preferences.
You can also combine training, if opportunities permit. For example, studying in a university and buying online lessons
In fact, it is very difficult to get 2 education at the same time, especially if they are from different industries.
Also, the complexity of the material which must be learned plays a big role . But in this case buying video lessons has the advantage - they can be reviewed again.
If lessons are recorded, they can be listened at any convenient time, this is a big plus of such lessons.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
The only thing I do not like in online courses is that you can not immediately ask questions.
And I do not like that after passing the online courses do not issue a document that confirms the training.
There is still no official response from the project team whether the document will be issued or not.
You can ask in the chat if work is being done in this direction, but I think that until signing formal agreements we will not know about it.
That's why I'm watching several projects that offer different options for distance education.
Pages:
Jump to: