Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚡️⚡️⚡️[ANN] MyGalaxy - online education⚡️⚡️⚡️ - page 18. (Read 8862 times)

Activity: 267
Merit: 10
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
the on-line education has a great growth potential. it is worth paying attention to the project, which work in this direction.
A big profit will be given to those who are able to assess the existing opportunities in time and can use them.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
the on-line education has a great growth potential. it is worth paying attention to the project, which work in this direction.
Activity: 476
I am interested in the project in terms of development and profit. I am sure that we will witness the success of this wonderful project, a highly qualified team will bring the project to a high level.
An important advantage of this project is that the token is already traded on the exchange.
Activity: 66
so decentralised khan academy.
Activity: 224
I am interested in the project in terms of development and profit. I am sure that we will witness the success of this wonderful project, a highly qualified team will bring the project to a high level.
Activity: 123
Merit: 1
The only thing I do not like in online courses is that you can not immediately ask questions.
If training in the form of a webinar, then there you can ask questions.
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
The only thing I do not like in online courses is that you can not immediately ask questions.
Activity: 245
In fact, distance education is a very promising direction in the modern world. You do not need to spend money on the road to the place of training, renting a house and other costs.
If you consider all the costs, then distance education is really much cheaper.
In addition, if you have enough funds and time, you can buy several courses at once and study them at the same time.
It depends on the complexity of the material. There are such courses that one is hard to learn quickly.
If a person is important knowledge, he will find a way to get them. And what method of training will be chosen already depends on his preferences.
Is it possible to cooperate with various educational institutions?
If such a partnership will implement, it will be a strong bid for success.
The roadmap has a section on partnership, but I'm not sure that it's about educational institutions.
Working with educational institutions would give a good impetus for development.
Activity: 58
hi , i am an arabic translator , pm if you need my help , thnks
Activity: 245
In fact, distance education is a very promising direction in the modern world. You do not need to spend money on the road to the place of training, renting a house and other costs.
In the West, distance learning is very common and many people prefer to learn distance learning.
Activity: 364
Nobody asked it in here but what are you planning to do with unsold tokens? And I wonder do you have bounty campaign that is going on? Thanks for your reply in advance
A good question about unsold tokens. There is no bounty company, unfortunately.
If such a partnership will implement, it will be a strong bid for success.
Activity: 267
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
This platform will very much help, especially in the field of education, in the real world we spend time quickly, we can only learn in 1 time, but with our online education could do two activities at once, work and then study.
I think the platform will provide the opportunity to choose the speed of training.
Activity: 10
I am taking part in the bounty, I already raised a lot of coins, especially without spending time. In the future I plan to actively invest in this project, the prospects are visible not with an armed eye.
Activity: 126
This platform will very much help, especially in the field of education, in the real world we spend time quickly, we can only learn in 1 time, but with our online education could do two activities at once, work and then study.
Activity: 145
With the unique idea, MyGalaxy will create a unique virtual library with rich fields will help users access the necessary information easily and quickly. It can be said that this is a very meaningful project in online education.
The idea really stands out from the others. In my account everything is logical and clear. The team creates a huge project based on the technology of blockchain. Similarly, the team creates a strong community to support the business, to make it even larger. I recommend everyone to join.
Knowledge will be in demand always and everywhere. And this must be remembered.
Pages:
Jump to: