Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] NETVRK - World's First Virtual Reality Platform on Blockchain - page 8. (Read 5082 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 0
I am a fan of virtual reality, i believe this is a space in which an open protocol can compete with other types of experience (High Fidelity, Facebook Spaces). In particular, I think that such a protocol will evolve from a civil society with resistance to censorship, thanks to the freedom of use, research and development.
Activity: 140
sorry to interrupt you guys, but I don’t quite understand what exactly I can do in the NETVRK...
this is an open source world in which users get the territory in the property. everyone manages the plot as he wants, up to its settlement by other users. thus, decentralization is achieved, which is also supported by the system of natural development of territories on the principles of the blockchain

it is the universe of virtual reality that works on the principles of Ethereum
Earth needs to "mine". Every ten minutes there is a new site in a unique unchanged position. A chain of transaction blocks is used for universal records of land ownership and consensus in the description of the virtual world. A transaction in NETVRK blockchain is a transfer of rights to the territory and its contents. At any given time, the output of unspent transactions shows the current state of the universe. The actual content of the fragment is distributed in P2P mode via a network of torrents.
Activity: 27
sorry to interrupt you guys, but I don’t quite understand what exactly I can do in the NETVRK...
this is an open source world in which users get the territory in the property. everyone manages the plot as he wants, up to its settlement by other users. thus, decentralization is achieved, which is also supported by the system of natural development of territories on the principles of the blockchain

it is the universe of virtual reality that works on the principles of Ethereum
it would be more convenient to work in a market where everything is regulated. the financial market, and the stock market in particular, is still living in technical, legislative realities, where the risks of losing capital are much less. I admit that if we lived in Hong Kong, we would have a different picture of the world: 30% of assets could be given to cryptocurrency, the rest - to tangible assets. Here, the share of cryptocurrency is so illusive that it is on the other side of consciousness, legislation and real life.
I dont like the fact that Facebook bought Oculus.! Popular social services are usually companies with a large potential impact on public opinion, which is why sooner or later they begin to be used to exert this influence. Virtual reality sets the impetus for the development of the whole phenomenon of social spaces at once: on the one hand, social networks will receive unprecedented power, because gradually they will become whole worlds for their users; on the other hand, the new environment is also fertile for the growth of projects without rigid central management.
it would be more convenient to work in a market where everything is regulated. the financial market, and the stock market in particular, is still living in technical, legislative realities, where the risks of losing capital are much less. I admit that if we lived in Hong Kong, we would have a different picture of the world: 30% of assets could be given to cryptocurrency, the rest - to tangible assets. Here, the share of cryptocurrency is so illusive that it is on the other side of consciousness, legislation and real life.
In 2008-2009, when Bitcoin appeared, the idea itself was incomprehensible to me, despite the fact that I am a programmer by education, to some extent related to electronic systems. I had no idea how to make a distributed network. Then the picture began to emerge. And today I am sure that this technology should have been born.
in 2003, the blockchain technology was developed, in 2008, Bitcoin was born. A decade later, a mass of people are getting involved in the process, who are getting acquainted with the blockchain, just like recently - with the Internet. The pace of development of technology is a geometric progression.

that is, HYIP did not arose from scratch?

In fact, this is not a bubble that burst, and everything returned to normal. This is a base, a thin layer, like oil on water, from which live sprouts are just beginning to emerge. What it will take, it is difficult to even imagine.
In 2008-2009, when Bitcoin appeared, the idea itself was incomprehensible to me, despite the fact that I am a programmer by education, to some extent related to electronic systems. I had no idea how to make a distributed network. Then the picture began to emerge. And today I am sure that this technology should have been born.
in 2003, the blockchain technology was developed, in 2008, Bitcoin was born. A decade later, a mass of people are getting involved in the process, who are getting acquainted with the blockchain, just like recently - with the Internet. The pace of development of technology is a geometric progression.

that is, HYIP did not arose from scratch?
Activity: 168
As a user and investor, I am still aloof, as I trust more conservative traditional instruments. For me, real money is preferable, despite the fact that today they are closely related to virtual reality.
the thing is who is “inside” of this startup. how experienced is the team?

all the info is on their website  Smiley
Activity: 112
As a user and investor, I am still aloof, as I trust more conservative traditional instruments. For me, real money is preferable, despite the fact that today they are closely related to virtual reality.
the thing is who is “inside” of this startup. how experienced is the team?
Activity: 168
I prefer to observe the process from the side...
but they tried? how did this all happen in practice?
they worked on farms. A small room was packed with computers The equipment worked for about 14 months, then the resource ended. Speed ​​has become missed, chains of the blockchain have grown, have become longer, one chain has been generated for hours. Electricity was spent more than the benefits were. The heat generated by the equipment disabled computers. Yes, the crypt has fallen in price. And it turned out that the cost of running the farm became more than good sense of the case. Nevertheless, they still earned, although they did not receive super profits.

there is no protection in the crypto world unless it is all legal  Smiley
but they tried? how did this all happen in practice?
but it has nothing to do with the laws. there must be a certain “gateway” between the cryptocurrency and the real money supply. there is a system of analogies and arrangements on the exchanges and some kind of exchange rate occurs. the volatility of this market is colossal: quotes just fly up and down.
nevertheless, the market lives and causes more and more interest

I understand that cryptocurrency is not going anywhere. The blockchain technology itself is in demand, and it changes in the process of evolution. The developers have already moved away from cryptocurrency, they are engaged in the improvement of technologies, they are trying to eliminate the existing disadvantages, speed up the processes, because in the Bitcoin architecture itself there are limitations on the number of releases, on memory, on transaction speed.
despite these problems, both supporters and skeptics agree that you can make money in this market ...
some of my friends earned, though I tried to dissuade them from such investments, listing all possible risks.
but it has nothing to do with the laws. there must be a certain “gateway” between the cryptocurrency and the real money supply. there is a system of analogies and arrangements on the exchanges and some kind of exchange rate occurs. the volatility of this market is colossal: quotes just fly up and down.

I understand that cryptocurrency is not going anywhere. The blockchain technology itself is in demand, and it changes in the process of evolution. The developers have already moved away from cryptocurrency, they are engaged in the improvement of technologies, they are trying to eliminate the existing disadvantages, speed up the processes, because in the Bitcoin architecture itself there are limitations on the number of releases, on memory, on transaction speed.
Pages:
Jump to: