Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] NETVRK - World's First Virtual Reality Platform on Blockchain - page 9. (Read 5082 times)

Activity: 27
Merit: 0
but it has nothing to do with the laws. there must be a certain “gateway” between the cryptocurrency and the real money supply. there is a system of analogies and arrangements on the exchanges and some kind of exchange rate occurs. the volatility of this market is colossal: quotes just fly up and down.
Activity: 140
The emergence of the first cryptocurrency divided the community into two opposing camps: supporters said that a “brave new world” had come, opponents argued that this story was another pyramid. Which side are you on, guys?
I still can not determine my attitude to crypto world. I am confused by the fact that technically and legally there are no conditions so that the cryptocurrency can be fully developed. At some time there were about two thousand kinds of this currency, they are still born and die, they live their parallel lives. Contrary to the assurances of developers that cryptocurrency can not be faked, fakes do occur. At the same time, in a number of countries (for example, in Argentina) it is possible to pay for transportation by a cryptocurrency. And it is completely incomprehensible to the observer at what rate this payment takes place, on the basis of which this course exists, if it is not prescribed by law anywhere....

based on internal consensus on the network, as the developers themselves explain
theoretically, this is understandable. The distributed network operates on the basis of consensus protocols. Selling one Bitcoin means the transfer of ownership of a cryptocurrency from one person to another, and this record occurs in all Bitcoin holders.
The emergence of the first cryptocurrency divided the community into two opposing camps: supporters said that a “brave new world” had come, opponents argued that this story was another pyramid. Which side are you on, guys?
I still can not determine my attitude to crypto world. I am confused by the fact that technically and legally there are no conditions so that the cryptocurrency can be fully developed. At some time there were about two thousand kinds of this currency, they are still born and die, they live their parallel lives. Contrary to the assurances of developers that cryptocurrency can not be faked, fakes do occur. At the same time, in a number of countries (for example, in Argentina) it is possible to pay for transportation by a cryptocurrency. And it is completely incomprehensible to the observer at what rate this payment takes place, on the basis of which this course exists, if it is not prescribed by law anywhere....

based on internal consensus on the network, as the developers themselves explain
Activity: 98
sorry, i think I missed smth) and what exactly NETVRK does with Ethereum?
NETVRK is a virtual reality application, through which users visit other sites , interact with each other, in general, immerse themselves in a new world. they used Ethereum to build token.

and why they need to build it on blockchain?
because it gives all kinds of possibilities) like P2P network, through which participants interact with each other and with the new world. It contains text and voice messaging features, positioning, avatars, various things, and other options. The micropayment system is the backbone of the new world economy. Users will be able to buy, sell, rent and upgrade virtual real estate. The management interface of the virtual “land”, with which creative participants can create new sensations for visitors without leaving the browser. and many other things...

i think NETVRK chose the right time to start developing the it all. the technologies of the future, such as Ethereum, IPFS, and virtual reality helmets, are booming, but there is still a couple of years before their wide distribution.
so when are they going public?
details of the crowdfunding campaign have not yet been published.
NETVRK is a virtual reality application, through which users visit other sites , interact with each other, in general, immerse themselves in a new world. they used Ethereum to build token.

because it gives all kinds of possibilities) like P2P network, through which participants interact with each other and with the new world. It contains text and voice messaging features, positioning, avatars, various things, and other options. The micropayment system is the backbone of the new world economy. Users will be able to buy, sell, rent and upgrade virtual real estate. The management interface of the virtual “land”, with which creative participants can create new sensations for visitors without leaving the browser. and many other things...

i think NETVRK chose the right time to start developing the it all. the technologies of the future, such as Ethereum, IPFS, and virtual reality helmets, are booming, but there is still a couple of years before their wide distribution.
so when are they going public?

yes, but than it has to be a non-profit foundation
why exactly? users can create and trade assets amongst each others just as in NETVRK. but it will be possible to share them farther to other platforms

not sure that this is technologically possible
well. the smart contract will store ownership data for each data package in the virtual world. the owner of each package will be able to set the limits of the world, as well as transfer ownership rights to other users or smart contracts. The only limit will be the limits of imagination.

but that will only be possible if all other platforms use Ethereum, like NETVRK does.
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org

Congratulations, your persistence paid off. Due to your incessant spamming a new rule has been implemented that makes your fake ladder-shaped conversations completely useless for bumping the thread. From now on, in order for your thread to be on the front page of the ANN board you will need merit, which you will never get.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bumping-changes-on-some-boards-5183553

Find a real job.
why exactly? users can create and trade assets amongst each others just as in NETVRK. but it will be possible to share them farther to other platforms

well. the smart contract will store ownership data for each data package in the virtual world. the owner of each package will be able to set the limits of the world, as well as transfer ownership rights to other users or smart contracts. The only limit will be the limits of imagination.

those structures created by users in the created world, will they be useful for the future VR users? and I dont mean just on this same platform?
I think so. every new NETVRK user will be able to use the already created assets for tokens) at least I understand so

but I meant that it would be cool if all that we created on this platform could be used in all others vr platforms that already exist or will be created in the future) that way our art really would mean smth
wow! that is a generous idea Grin
The working version of NETVRK  will be built on Ethereum, whose Virtual Machine provides maximum computing power. maybe in the future it will be possible to share those cr assets within all networks.
that is what I dream about. coz what’s the point of those blockchain platforms if we cannot unite them together
those structures created by users in the created world, will they be useful for the future VR users? and I dont mean just on this same platform?
I think so. every new NETVRK user will be able to use the already created assets for tokens) at least I understand so

but I meant that it would be cool if all that we created on this platform could be used in all others vr platforms that already exist or will be created in the future) that way our art really would mean smth
wow! that is a generous idea Grin
The working version of NETVRK  will be built on Ethereum, whose Virtual Machine provides maximum computing power. maybe in the future it will be possible to share those cr assets within all networks.
Pages:
Jump to: