Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] NETVRK - World's First Virtual Reality Platform on Blockchain - page 10. (Read 5082 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
those structures created by users in the created world, will they be useful for the future VR users? and I dont mean just on this same platform?
I think so. every new NETVRK user will be able to use the already created assets for tokens) at least I understand so

but I meant that it would be cool if all that we created on this platform could be used in all others vr platforms that already exist or will be created in the future) that way our art really would mean smth
wow! that is a generous idea Grin
Activity: 140
those structures created by users in the created world, will they be useful for the future VR users? and I dont mean just on this same platform?
I think so. every new NETVRK user will be able to use the already created assets for tokens) at least I understand so

but I meant that it would be cool if all that we created on this platform could be used in all others vr platforms that already exist or will be created in the future) that way our art really would mean smth
Activity: 98
Activity: 140
Activity: 196
can anyone explain why NETVRK uses blockchain?
if the content is saved on the blockchain it is secure an transparent. that’s clear to me
Activity: 56
can anyone explain why NETVRK uses blockchain?
Activity: 27
Development of bioimplants (in the "Existence" half-dead game console connected directly to the human body)? Cryonics (in the “Vanilla sky” the main character was frozen and sent to virtual reality - a dream)? Robotics (why not control the robot with Oculus)? The unity of minds (remember the "Destroyer", there was even virtual sex).
in the meantime, virtual reality has a chance to become a new medium, a large layer on top of the Internet, to unite people in three-dimensional space, creating jobs and new professions, change the art and approaches to learning.

remember “Existence” by David Cronenberg in which VR devices were living creatures?
the most important question. Imagine that you are not technologically limited. You have the perfect, as far as possible, virtual simulator. what will give people?

this is some kind of super program. it would be great to see a single virtual world uniting all of humanity with all its knowledge and experience.
Development of bioimplants (in the "Existence" half-dead game console connected directly to the human body)? Cryonics (in the “Vanilla sky” the main character was frozen and sent to virtual reality - a dream)? Robotics (why not control the robot with Oculus)? The unity of minds (remember the "Destroyer", there was even virtual sex).
in the meantime, virtual reality has a chance to become a new medium, a large layer on top of the Internet, to unite people in three-dimensional space, creating jobs and new professions, change the art and approaches to learning.

remember “Existence” by David Cronenberg in which VR devices were living creatures?
the most important question. Imagine that you are not technologically limited. You have the perfect, as far as possible, virtual simulator. what will give people?

lets talk about smth more positive) like VR in art) who knows what’s going on there?
There are already so many concepts of using VR in art that it’s time to compile an encyclopedia. And here the past is faced with the future: what can be used to create the perfect virtuality?
Activity: 21
lets talk about smth more positive) like VR in art) who knows what’s going on there?
but is this a technology problem, not a society?
Suppose VR has become a habit ... and something went wrong. For a madness like freemium games that deliberately cause dizziness until you pay for overcoming the paywall, no one will know for sure. what can really happen?
before the emergence of full-fledged neural interfaces, it’s hard to imagine anything terrible here…
but they are working on it already. so we can suppose that this smth terrible is pretty close..

many fear the increasing distance of people from each other due to the capabilities of modern technologies
now contacts between people disappeared and the meaning of relationships disappeared
this is what will destroy the institution of the family and lead to a fertility crisis
Suppose VR has become a habit ... and something went wrong. For a madness like freemium games that deliberately cause dizziness until you pay for overcoming the paywall, no one will know for sure. what can really happen?
before the emergence of full-fledged neural interfaces, it’s hard to imagine anything terrible here…
but they are working on it already. so we can suppose that this smth terrible is pretty close..

many fear the increasing distance of people from each other due to the capabilities of modern technologies
now contacts between people disappeared and the meaning of relationships disappeared

Pages:
Jump to: