Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] NETVRK - World's First Virtual Reality Platform on Blockchain - page 7. (Read 5082 times)

Activity: 21
Merit: 0
I wonder how the output of Oculus will affect the gaming industry...
I think these are surprisingly interesting technologies that will soon become available to the mass consumer. However, the helmet Oculus Rift, originally developed by enthusiasts, requires a different approach to creating graphics. And the Oculus Rift is very picky about the hardware, the graphic power of the computer. Games on the screen of this helmet should be displayed with a frequency of 90 frames / s (for comparison, 30 frames / s is enough on gaming PCs and consoles today)

I tested all three versions of this device; when using the first generation of the Oculus Rift, after 30 seconds I felt dizzy. But the latest version of the 3D helmet impressed me a lot: the realism and involvement in the gameplay really increase dramatically. However, games with elements of virtual reality and classic games for PC or console are very different.
Activity: 140
I think these are surprisingly interesting technologies that will soon become available to the mass consumer. However, the helmet Oculus Rift, originally developed by enthusiasts, requires a different approach to creating graphics. And the Oculus Rift is very picky about the hardware, the graphic power of the computer. Games on the screen of this helmet should be displayed with a frequency of 90 frames / s (for comparison, 30 frames / s is enough on gaming PCs and consoles today)
Activity: 56
who says it is not legal? US senators approved a bill to promote blockchain technology.
but Trump spoke very negatively about Bitcoin. In his opinion, criminals use cryptocurrencies and harm global financial stability.

it doesnt matter what he really thinks. in the near future, blockchain will be in every phone.
who says it is not legal? US senators approved a bill to promote blockchain technology.
but Trump spoke very negatively about Bitcoin. In his opinion, criminals use cryptocurrencies and harm global financial stability.
the beauty of this platform is that everyone can contribute to the development of VR industry. It is from this contribution that it will depend on whether users pass the test for responsibility - testing by freedom. NETVRK  and its team give us a chance to take part in one of the most interesting social experiments of a young virtual reality and blockchain. You should not miss such an opportunity!!
you know how you can make this project a success?  you need to pull up one guy who helps understand the economic aspects and the planning and organization of an open source project in such a way as to maximize the chances that NETVRK will be used massively
thats a piece of advice

but won't the project turn from a cloister of freedom-loving people into a shadow world of uncontrolled, dubious activities on the verge of or even beyond the limits of legality? After all, this is how a certain part of the inhabitants of virtual spaces with weak moderation, such as Second Life, live.
you know how you can make this project a success?  you need to pull up one guy who helps understand the economic aspects and the planning and organization of an open source project in such a way as to maximize the chances that NETVRK will be used massively
thats a piece of advice
Activity: 196
lets say I want to build my virtual world/ i have to do that with the help of normal transactions on blockchain?
Activity: 27
A relatively closed community, a high threshold of technical knowledge for new users, the ability to fully transform their virtual site is a real dream of a modern, free-thinking “maker”. I like this project!! will join!!
does anybody know smth about the team?
the key team of netvrk consists of really young people

do they have any documentation?
I think I saw smth posted on GitHub

do they have any documentation?
Activity: 27
the future with the global three-dimensional virtual reality world awaits) i will call it the METAUNIVERSE
I think the world will receive a multiplayer mode, avatars, chat, and the ability to create objects and scripts. And the Silicon Age will bring virtual reality with customization of laws, physics and full blockchain support
I am a fan of virtual reality, i believe this is a space in which an open protocol can compete with other types of experience (High Fidelity, Facebook Spaces). In particular, I think that such a protocol will evolve from a civil society with resistance to censorship, thanks to the freedom of use, research and development.
so you’re saying NETVRK uses blockchains as a way to democratize leadership roles, who owns what, as opposed to corporate power over the entire virtual world?
exactly
I am a fan of virtual reality, i believe this is a space in which an open protocol can compete with other types of experience (High Fidelity, Facebook Spaces). In particular, I think that such a protocol will evolve from a civil society with resistance to censorship, thanks to the freedom of use, research and development.
so you’re saying NETVRK uses blockchains as a way to democratize leadership roles, who owns what, as opposed to corporate power over the entire virtual world?
Pages:
Jump to: