Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] NETVRK - World's First Virtual Reality Platform on Blockchain - page 2. (Read 5082 times)

Activity: 27
Merit: 0
If we say that NETVRK is a competitor of Decentraland, then the price of the NETVRK will be approximately equal to the price of Decentraland
when people find out what is the NETVRK, its cap will grow in seconds.

stop these fantasies) I really don’t get you guys haven't even tried the product yet but still you’re so turned on
Activity: 98
If we say that NETVRK is a competitor of Decentraland, then the price of the NETVRK will be approximately equal to the price of Decentraland
when people find out what is the NETVRK, its cap will grow in seconds.
Activity: 56
How safe is it to keep coins on the cloud service, such as Google Drive for example, or dropbox?

Why complicate your life? Install wallets, download a private key or wallet.dat for a couple of top three flash drives. save’em in different safe places and do not look there until 2020.
I do not trust flash drives
How safe is it to keep coins on the cloud service, such as Google Drive for example, or dropbox?

Why complicate your life? Install wallets, download a private key or wallet.dat for a couple of top three flash drives. save’em in different safe places and do not look there until 2020.
Activity: 56
Maybe someone will be able to answer, where are the developers of this coin? and why is she better than the same Decentraland?
NETVRK is a unique project. lets not compare it to anything

thanks for the answer, really nice. I'm thinking to buy a coin for myself, who will say anything about this?
Maybe someone will be able to answer, where are the developers of this coin? and why is she better than the same Decentraland?
NETVRK is a unique project. lets not compare it to anything
Activity: 140
As an investor in this project, i still would like the promised to be carried out exactly within the designated time frame Smiley
I too am an investor, who invested in the project. but remember that the dev team doesn't owe us anything.)
Activity: 238
As an investor in this project, i still would like the promised to be carried out exactly within the designated time frame Smiley
hmm ..... was its just me who didn't like the site
Sorry, but why did you come to the site? Look at pictures on the site or use its technologies?

there is all the necessary information is on the site, there is a working beta. many, by the way, are expecting a wallet, not a site. Because the wallet is much more important than the site.
I liked it! I Like the technology and the goal of the project. here we enjoy the technology of invisibility of transactions.
I’m too lazy to search, but they said that a cool marketer is on a team
Sorry, but why did you come to the site? Look at pictures on the site or use its technologies?

there is all the necessary information is on the site, there is a working beta. many, by the way, are expecting a wallet, not a site. Because the wallet is much more important than the site.
I liked it! I Like the technology and the goal of the project. here we enjoy the technology of invisibility of transactions.

Im worried about what will happen when the government holds crypto market in its hands. it will be used mainly as a cumulative or speculative instrument.
States want to lead the crypto market and take it under control, but it is unlikely to succeed

I adhere to the opinion that the situation on the crypto market will go to toughening, control and all kinds of prohibitions. Only an anonymous crypto will survive.
Im worried about what will happen when the government holds crypto market in its hands. it will be used mainly as a cumulative or speculative instrument.
States want to lead the crypto market and take it under control, but it is unlikely to succeed
I cannot comprehend how they expect this platform to be working on a mobile ??
Pages:
Jump to: