Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] NETVRK - World's First Virtual Reality Platform on Blockchain - page 5. (Read 5082 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
please help) what’s supersampling?
something like gaming smoothing, improves clarity and reduces smoothing at the price of a drop in performance (FPS).
Activity: 140
please help) what’s supersampling?
set the resolution to 800x600 or lower
If you want the best detail of the surface of the earth (regardless of the game graphics settings) and you drop the drum from this FPS, you can use the settings in the file specified with the following guide: https://forum.il2sturmovik.com/topic/23699-make-il -2-look-stunning-improved-ground-detail-and-visibilit
Activity: 56
set the resolution to 800x600 or lower
Guys, any tips for vr beginners? please
reduce graphics settings to reach 90 fps as long as possible - 45 fps means that soft solutions help the game look more smoothly in the helmet
is this so necessary?

yes! FPS below 45 is considered unacceptable. you are likely to begin to feel nauseous and get tired eyes
reduce graphics settings to reach 90 fps as long as possible - 45 fps means that soft solutions help the game look more smoothly in the helmet
is this so necessary?
so the guys have the site, the wp and the beta ( to which I wasn’t provided with access) and you all just decided that it will be a success?
it’s not a scam if that’s what you’re thinking of...

no. Im thinking of Decentraland coz it looks like a copy of that
Decentraland is mainly about owning a virtual reality real estate. And this one is more about creativity and art.
so the guys have the site, the wp and the beta ( to which I wasn’t provided with access) and you all just decided that it will be a success?

no. Im thinking of Decentraland coz it looks like a copy of that
well than what are you all doing here?
discussing the platform. You should join  Wink
well than what are you all doing here?
Who knows, maybe literally in a year, the whole world will exchange virtual artifacts, just like they are sending voice messages, text and video…
no info on that yet
So when is the sale starting?
Who knows, maybe literally in a year, the whole world will exchange virtual artifacts, just like they are sending voice messages, text and video…
it seems to me that virtual reality technology for analyzing emergencies can very well complement the blockchain to prevent falsification in 3D recordings from scanners. With such a reliable model, you can easily understand what happened during an accident or accidents at hazardous production.
Blockchain can really be useful. After all, everyone probably dreamed that items could be sent from point A to point B for a second.
it seems to me that virtual reality technology for analyzing emergencies can very well complement the blockchain to prevent falsification in 3D recordings from scanners. With such a reliable model, you can easily understand what happened during an accident or accidents at hazardous production.
An interesting fact was that the analysis of the virtual reality market at the time of its inception, or rather the new awakening (the first was back in the 80s of the last century) was somewhat different from what it is now. Namely, at the beginning of 2016 the education and industry market was extremely undervalued, and all attention was paid to the gaming industry, films and other entertainment areas. I realized that everyone had guessed what possibilities were hidden in virtual worlds for mastering various professions. However, I still see no results.
I would say, there was  a slight disappointment in hardware for VR and AR for some time

In order for everything to move, a real catalyst is needed. This very catalyst is blockchain for virtual reality.
Pages:
Jump to: