Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] NETVRK - World's First Virtual Reality Platform on Blockchain - page 3. (Read 5082 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 0
and this is an objective reason to invest in the project!
once vr becomes more popular amongst people the ARV price will fly into space...
and this is an objective reason to invest in the project!
It would be so cool if blockchain and crypto market stayed outside the law. In the future, governments will still try to identify users by their wallets, track transactions, etc. i see lately anonymous currencies are rising, despite the drop in the cue ball.
this is not the first fall of the cue ball and then it will take off even more, as always

if NETVRK wants to survive in the market, it has to survive the competition
The market was and is competing and of course the products will be improved, but what NETVRK now has is not in any other project!
It would be so cool if blockchain and crypto market stayed outside the law. In the future, governments will still try to identify users by their wallets, track transactions, etc. i see lately anonymous currencies are rising, despite the drop in the cue ball.
this is not the first fall of the cue ball and then it will take off even more, as always

if NETVRK wants to survive in the market, it has to survive the competition
what if im a beginner who wants to create?
thats not a problem) for the start, you are offered a set of free assets and a fairly good editor.
what if im a beginner who wants to create?
Activity: 238
NETVRK is the most unusual project that stands out from the rest!
i know its so cool) it is a platform that allows everyone, wherever he is, to create, share and play games based on virtual reality. And without writing a single line of code.
The project is positioned for a mass audience with a craving for creativity.
i know its so cool) it is a platform that allows everyone, wherever he is, to create, share and play games based on virtual reality. And without writing a single line of code.
Activity: 238
NETVRK is definitely on the right track, with great devs. We can only wait for some new features that will come very soon. I hope that information about the project will spread around the world.
Activity: 196
where is NetVRk’s mvp? Few people will want to enter the project, where the developer puts deadlines for tomorrow, or day after tomorrow.
in the crypto market it happens very often, so there is nothing terrible. If they really bring the project to perfection, then the price of coins will be very high

are there any news from the team?
where is NetVRk’s mvp? Few people will want to enter the project, where the developer puts deadlines for tomorrow, or day after tomorrow.
in the crypto market it happens very often, so there is nothing terrible. If they really bring the project to perfection, then the price of coins will be very high
2019 promises to be interesting. Unclear and vague prospects.Many people believe that there will be a fundamentally new coin, perhaps it already exists and dangles somewhere in the back of the coinmarketcap What if this is our NetVRk?
Well, I thought of FAcebook’s coin..

I also heard about this opinion already) most likely, it will be it
Fasten your seat belts tight Wink
Activity: 84
2019 promises to be interesting. Unclear and vague prospects.Many people believe that there will be a fundamentally new coin, perhaps it already exists and dangles somewhere in the back of the coinmarketcap What if this is our NetVRk?

I also heard about this opinion already) most likely, it will be it
Activity: 84
Activity: 168
Tell me, is there a way to increase the HUD in VR?
In particular, notifications and pop-up tips are of interest - I turn off the map and instrument indicators

Control buttons settings/cockpit view - VR view scale control.
This is a 2x zoom. A person, as I understand it, wants a larger font on the technochat to be more readable.
I have it turned off, FPS eats HUD.
Pages:
Jump to: