Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] NETVRK - World's First Virtual Reality Platform on Blockchain - page 4. (Read 5082 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
Tell me, is there a way to increase the HUD in VR?
In particular, notifications and pop-up tips are of interest - I turn off the map and instrument indicators

Control buttons settings/cockpit view - VR view scale control.
This is a 2x zoom. A person, as I understand it, wants a larger font on the technochat to be more readable.
Activity: 168
In particular, notifications and pop-up tips are of interest - I turn off the map and instrument indicators

Control buttons settings/cockpit view - VR view scale control.
Well, if you don’t feel like spending money on a hobby, HTC VIVE Pro premium or HTC VIVE Pro + HTC VIVE
Lenovo Explorer will be better if you are concerned about the price

it will be. but it has its drawbacks, such as unregulated lenses, picture unsaturation, and blur around the edges of the lenses.
Well, if you don’t feel like spending money on a hobby, HTC VIVE Pro premium or HTC VIVE Pro + HTC VIVE
Lenovo Explorer will be better if you are concerned about the price
Im about to buy my first vr helmet) which would you recommend?
HTC Vive Pro

Depends on what you intend to play.
If the games does not require high-precision controllers, the Samsung Odyssey would be an excellent alternative to the htc vive pro.
HTC Vive Pro

Depends on what you intend to play.
HTC Vive Pro
for Oculus, you must forcefully turn off ASW (Asynchronous spacewarp) in the Debug Tool (look for the debug tool to be launched in the Oculus installation folder). sometimes even when you turn off the ASW in the debug tool, it still remains on (FPS goes down to 45, while the sight is visually broken, it looks like water is being poured on it), then you need to press Ctrl + Numpad 1 (maybe several times) to disable it ASW.
i use vive
for Vive, you need to disable reprojection in the settings

if you want your game to work normally in VR (90 fps most of the time), you need a high processor frequency (4.7 GHz and higher), preferably 5 GHz
Do not forget about the required PC power;)
first of all, when you start a game in VR, you need to turn off all third-party programs, if possible turn off everything that can be turned off. This will help improve performance.
for Oculus, you must forcefully turn off ASW (Asynchronous spacewarp) in the Debug Tool (look for the debug tool to be launched in the Oculus installation folder). sometimes even when you turn off the ASW in the debug tool, it still remains on (FPS goes down to 45, while the sight is visually broken, it looks like water is being poured on it), then you need to press Ctrl + Numpad 1 (maybe several times) to disable it ASW.
i use vive

if you want your game to work normally in VR (90 fps most of the time), you need a high processor frequency (4.7 GHz and higher), preferably 5 GHz
Do not forget about the required PC power;)
i use vive

i use vive
i use vive
Activity: 140
please help) what’s supersampling?
something like gaming smoothing, improves clarity and reduces smoothing at the price of a drop in performance (FPS).
you can change this value to whatever you like. higher supersampling = higher clarity, but performance decreases exponentially. it is recommended not to exceed 1.5. You can also use the settings in the Oculus Debug Tool, or the Oculus Tray Tool to adjust the supersampling.

by the way about the graphics settings and supersampling. Recently, I refused to use supersampling and just set the game anti-aliasing on x4 and turned on the sharpness in the graphics settings, plus set the general graphics settings to HIGH.
I tried game anti-aliasing as an alternative to supersampling. identification has become a little easier.
Activity: 98
something like gaming smoothing, improves clarity and reduces smoothing at the price of a drop in performance (FPS).
you can change this value to whatever you like. higher supersampling = higher clarity, but performance decreases exponentially. it is recommended not to exceed 1.5. You can also use the settings in the Oculus Debug Tool, or the Oculus Tray Tool to adjust the supersampling.

by the way about the graphics settings and supersampling. Recently, I refused to use supersampling and just set the game anti-aliasing on x4 and turned on the sharpness in the graphics settings, plus set the general graphics settings to HIGH.
Activity: 56
Pages:
Jump to: