Author

Topic: [ANN] NextyCoin - the First Cryptocurrency: Instant Transfer with Zero Fees - page 110. (Read 41763 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 10
hello dev, your project offer 2 best thing here, instan transfer and zero fee, im sure you will have big community on your project, good luck..
Thanks  Wink
Activity: 630
Merit: 13
hello dev, your project offer 2 best thing here, instan transfer and zero fee, im sure you will have big community on your project, good luck..
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
A good project, I will invest them
Please unlocked my account, why you locked it whithout any say to me ? Give my money back !!
My username : vickldbatm
P/s : I also give you a wrong ETH address. If you can check that username please refund to this real address :
0x2b2dEe221F28E883dDD6cb1501f6452211839d1A
Thanks!   Angry
You have violated our policies. We'll handle it but we're not sure about where the refund is being sent.
Activity: 392
Merit: 112
I think so far for NextyCoin is a solution on a growing community a intersting with a
instant transfer with a zero fees can make people to cost on fee , appreciate for the build this coin
Great concept. Why dont you guys help KIN, KIK messenger token as they are looking for zero fee transaction.
We'll think about it, maybe in the future.
a thoughtful project and a well-planned roadmap, the question of instant transactions, at what expense of production capacity will it be ensured and how much will it be instantaneous - 1 second or 1 minute or more?
We estimated the amount that ensures NTF holders's benefits as stated in our Whitepaper.

It is as fast as Google searching.
Achieving zero free transactions is a huge step towards making crypto-currencies more attractive than banks but I didn't quite understand how are you going to maintain the instant transactions and avoid scenarios like "cryptokities congestion".
We have Dual Crytocurrency Confirmation System to process transactions. NTF with limit of 10,000,000 will be used to verify and confirm NTY transactions. It means that NTY transactions cost zero fee and NTF holders will receive rewards instead of verification fee. NTY transactions do not require verification fee so transfers are instantly and smoothly made.

Our transaction confirmation system is fully utilized to avoid such  scenarios because it does not require high performance computing, making it equipped easily.
it absloutly the ZERO fees is what got into my mind , we all love crypto for taking us away from businesses and companies like moneygram and westrenunion , NYT want to make this for real !!!!

my question is mining just for who got NTF coin which is for the first 10,000,000 pNYT holders and if the holders of NTF coin did not mine what will happen for transaction confirmation system

it is a very very good project idea, you guys thought out of the box

thanks and good luck
Our confirmation system does not require high performance computing. If the holders of NTF coin did not mine, confirmation system still works normally because NTF holders, the system builder, have benefits and bonus at the end of month.
3 best factors about Nexty are :
Instant Transfer

Zero Transfer Fees

Price Stabilization System
How can i deposit btc or eth to the wallet ?
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
Looking forward to watching this coin grow in success and demand. The community will love low transaction fees and high speeds.  Great investment potential for this coin.  Doing a great job dev team!
Dude this is impossible to buy!
I don't believe that these people buys these coins manually.
It literally solds out in 10 seconds.
I'm working to buy for days!
Add capctcha or something.
This is not fair.

You said you added algorithm to prevent tools.
You know what, your algorithm doesn't prevent anything right now.
You can be sure of that!
hey. Me too
I'm not buy any pNTY Sad(
We checked it carefully and haven't found any tools.
Activity: 8
Dude this is impossible to buy!
I don't believe that these people buys these coins manually.
It literally solds out in 10 seconds.
I'm working to buy for days!
Add capctcha or something.
This is not fair.

You said you added algorithm to prevent tools.
You know what, your algorithm doesn't prevent anything right now.
You can be sure of that!
Activity: 11
Dual Cryptocurrency Confirmation System is good idea!
Activity: 280
Merit: 15
By making instant transfers, zero transfer fees, a price stabilization system, and two crypto currencies.
will certainly be very helpful in the exchange. certainly many are interested in the cost of zero transfer. of course I myself also really hope with the success of this project.
Activity: 8
A great idea project! However, if making a transaction to no fee is impossible! You should orient development to the acceptable fee is very good! good luck!
This is a nice ICO project. I bought 500 pNTY at 1st day of pre-sales.
Thanks  Wink
Activity: 4
This is a nice ICO project. I bought 500 pNTY at 1st day of pre-sales.
what does it mean instant? it  cannot be faster that the speed of light.
As fast as searching by Google, given to Internet connection.

how is it possible to sell all 5 in seconds!?
I can not buy pNTY, and I can not withdraw my ETH!
We don't understand what you mean (5 what?)

Investors often try to buy in 2-4 consecutive days and then succeed. You are advised to be present at 13:00 UTC.
Jump to: