Author

Topic: [ANN] NextyCoin - the First Cryptocurrency: Instant Transfer with Zero Fees - page 111. (Read 41763 times)

Activity: 219
Merit: 15
what does it mean instant? it  cannot be faster that the speed of light.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
You do not have google capcha when buying ico, this makes the software users buy ico easily, they will buy out of others but please google add capcha when buying
Agree, it is a impossible mission to buy manually.
No, we were using our own algorithm to prevent tools. It will be enhanced with 2FA in Official ICO
vld
Activity: 95
Merit: 0

how is it possible to sell all 5 in seconds!?
I can not buy pNTY, and I can not withdraw my ETH!
Activity: 533
Merit: 251
You do not have google capcha when buying ico, this makes the software users buy ico easily, they will buy out of others but please google add capcha when buying
Agree, it is a impossible mission to buy manually.
Where can the wallet be downloaded?
Will be available in Feb 2018.
An exciting new project. I'll join you. Want rapid growth. Very interesting bounty company. On which exchanges will you trade?
CoinExchange and HitBTC.
First of all, I want to congratulate your team for such a great & promising project!

The most interesting one in 3 key points of Nexty is “Zero Transfer Fees”!!!

How will you make the profit?
When will be possible to exchange NTY?
Which exchanges do you intend to cooperate, please?

Thank you!

Zero fee transactions are helpful for e-commercial startups in raising funds from community, which contributes to the increase in value of that Cryptocurrency.

Internal exchange will be on 20 Jan 2018 and external exchange 25 Feb 2018.

CoinExchange and HitBTC.
hi, can i send pNTY to other account? and when? i think it shoud be.
Yes, internal transfer will be in the next 2 days.
I'm curious about Nexty's proposed feature regarding "Prize stabilization program", I want to know about it. What major distinction would Nexty could have compared to all other cryptocurrency that is now live in the market.
Prize stabilization program is controlled by a group of expert economists in the first year, then going to be managed under an automated and decentralized system.

The innovation is that Nexty costs no transaction fees as well as time for transaction confirmation. These procedures are obstacles to the ecommerce platform, especially in the process of micro payment and daily transactions.

Imagine if you buy a 10 cent item on Amazone and pay by Bitcoin or Ethereum. With the current exchange rate of a Bitcoin of about $10,000 and an ethereum of about $400, the payment will be extremely confusing because of too many zeroes in decimal place.

Not to mention the current high transaction costs, the payment of 10 cents by Bitcoin or Ethereum is not feasible.
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
hi, can i send pNTY to other account? and when? i think it shoud be.
How can you utilize a zero transfer rate if it is ethereum base?
Although Nexty is based on ETH codebase, it's an independent cryptocurrency. We have Dual Crytocurrency Confirmation System DCCS to process transactions. NTF which has a limit of 10,000,000 will be used to verify and confirm NTY transactions. It means that NTY transactions cost zero fee and NTF holders will receive rewards instead of verification fee.
"Instant Transfer and Zero Transfer Fees". these two points are very interesting. Hopefully, "Security" will be on the top of your advantages list.
Sure.

A good project. Good technical details awaiting further action. What actions do you want to do first?
Instant Transfer and Zero Transfer Fees are acquired at the same time.
a future payment when people can make any purchase without cash, in anywhere, at any time and without any transaction fees.,,I see it has a lot of potential going on a successful path. I wist a best of luck to those people behind this.

Instant Transfer
Zero Transfer Fees
These two features alone I think are also outstanding advantages, the true meaning of electronic money, not to mention in the field of its activity.
 I am very eagerly looking forward to this ICO project day, I will join, I see the potential in it. Wishing team success
Thank you.  Smiley
The concept is inviting;
Instant transfer, Zero transfer fee and price stabilisation method. All sounds great but how feasible is that?
We have Dual Crytocurrency Confirmation System DCCS to process transactions. NTF which has a limit of 10,000,000 will be used to verify and confirm NTY transactions. It means that NTY transactions cost zero fee and NTF holders will receive rewards instead of verification fee.
how would you manage the payment fees to zero? is it possible?
Yes, it is. We have Dual Crytocurrency Confirmation System DCCS to process transactions. NTF which has a limit of 10,000,000 will be used to verify and confirm NTY transactions. It means that NTY transactions cost zero fee and NTF holders will receive rewards instead of verification fee.
Hi. Well, it is nice idea but some experienced crypto guys( like that one from Udemy) would be deterred by big supply (220M). What do you say about that?
Cheers
It is true that Nexty starts with 220,000,000,000 NTY, resulting in the conversion of 10,000 NTY to 1 pNTY. pNTY is used for transaction of Crypto currencies, while NTY is used for daily transactions on e-commercial businesses.

Additionally, Nexty also possesses other systems called Dual Cryptocurrency Confirmation System to boost the benefit and value of early pNTY owners.
Good project. I like the concept of this project, I think you are waiting for financial success and support of the community. I will promote you in social networks.
Thank you.
Amazing project !

The zero transaction fee idea is really one which make the difference .
Add an extra " Fast transaction " and you are a direct competitors to TOP 10 MC once investors arrive.

Everyone in cryptosphere is here to save some bucks from transfer.
I'm sure you will have a great future with these ideas.

wow, this is a good job dev, despite having resistance in payment but i still like your project, i will participate with this project good luck dev.
Thanks. Hope you guys will join with us.
Hello! I do not know about you, but I studied the white paper of this project, it's all very beautiful and cool! I hope that this is so, we can only wish good luck to the developers. The most important thing is to strictly follow the road map, and we will see a big profit on the exchange  Cool
Thank you.
Jump to: