Author

Topic: [ANN] NextyCoin - the First Cryptocurrency: Instant Transfer with Zero Fees - page 114. (Read 41763 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 10
Zero transfer fee is the most interesting key point of this project. How many retail stores have partnered till now?
As you can see in our roadmap, we will make investments into e-commerce startups in 2018.
Activity: 118
Merit: 0
 Grin hello Nextycoin , I seens project nice , with zero fees, I hope nextycoin  strong growth
Why is the minimum amount for each purchase 100 pNTY?
Are we supposed to drop a minimum of 100$ just based on your promises?
Are you just going to ignore me?
It wasn't said anywhere in the posts nor in the White paper. This is a shady business practice at best, and a total scam at worse.
You didn't even tell us who you are!
And you could have limited the withdrawal to 1/day for each user if you really wanted to avoid overloading.
At this point I think I lost my money...

We cannot handle all replies in this thread instantly. You should better send us a ticket on app.nexty.io
It wasn't said anywhere in the posts nor in the White paper. This is a shady business practice at best, and a total scam at worse.
And you could have limited the withdrawal to 1/day for each user if you really wanted to avoid overloading.

I deposited ether into their web wallet to support, but noticed they do not allow withdrawal after deposit. I've been hounding the user Nexty.io to help me with withdrawal over PMs and in this thread and he's ignoring me. Definitely seems more and more scammy every minute that passes...

Have you submit a support ticket?
Activity: 2
"This is the future payment when people can make any purchase without cash, in anywhere, at any time and without any transaction fees".
Nice project!
Activity: 223
Merit: 21
DCAB

I deposited ether into their web wallet to support, but noticed they do not allow withdrawal after deposit. I've been hounding the user Nexty.io to help me with withdrawal over PMs and in this thread and he's ignoring me. Definitely seems more and more scammy every minute that passes...
Activity: 3
Activity: 40
Zero transfer fees will be crazy , good luck with your project.
I can't join the airdrop ... how to get NTY address ?
Activity: 29
Where can i buy this coin?Huh
Activity: 38
Nextycoin has an ecosystem to sustain and develop the Nextycoin community very well  Smiley
Good luck  Cool Cool Cool
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
So I must hold NTF to mine NTY?  What type of algorithm will be needed (if its PoW)?  Or does holding NTF automatically mine NTY?
Activity: 3
The NextCoin web load smooth.
I will hold NextCoin for a year.
I think that this is project good Smiley
Activity: 392
Merit: 127
i will be happy to join your programm
Hi - can you explain why you went with proof of work instead of may delegated proof of stake? Also how does proof of foundation remain secure - how do you know someone can't hack it? Also can you compare to other coins with large mini-units like IOTA?

Thanks

We have three above algorithms. POF is created by brilliant developers and reviewed by a security expert who works for 10 world-famous network security companies. Unlike IOTA, we are large large units.
Activity: 18
Thank you for this project. Since I'm a newbie here, I don't know  what does DCCS means.
Activity: 196
Merit: 12
Does that mean we can't participate in Pre-ICO if we only have btc?

According to your OP, we can participate by registering and purchasing with either BTC or ETH. It isn't fair to change the terms now that pre-ICO has commenced.

I presume this issue isn't going to be addressed.

Guess it just means I save some money since I can't participate in the ICO without ETH.
You can exchange BTC into ETH and join.

You should change your OP accordingly. It was never mentioned that BTC would not be accepted. In fact, it was never mentioned that we would only be participate in the ICO with ETH.

If you had made this clear from the start, potential investors could have done the necessary to ensure they had enough ETH to participate. To find out now is not only additional hassle, it also means additional cost on our end.

So my side, no thanks.
i like the zero transfer fee ...if it's real .

is that for every currency ?
No, only NTY.

According to your OP, we can participate by registering and purchasing with either BTC or ETH. It isn't fair to change the terms now that pre-ICO has commenced.

Guess it just means I save some money since I can't participate in the ICO without ETH.
You can exchange BTC into ETH and join.
I was expecting a project like nextycoin for a long time ! Very good idea !
But. Can u tell me more about "Affiliate program" . i don't understand at all . thanks so much !
Please visit our Nexty Question 11-12.
Activity: 196
Merit: 12

Jump to: