Author

Topic: [ANN] NextyCoin - the First Cryptocurrency: Instant Transfer with Zero Fees - page 115. (Read 41763 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 10
Dual Cryptocurrency Confirmation System (DCCS), in addition to NTY, Nexty introduces other coin called NTF (Nexty Foundation).

DCCS immediately processes NTY transaction without fee. NTF will be used to verify NTY transactions and holders of NTF will receive rewards at the end of each month instead of receiving immediate transaction verification fees as commonly found in other Cryptocurrencies. Moreover, just NTF holders have privileges to mine NTY and NTF's total supply is extremely limited: only 10,000,000.
you planning to release wallet for Windows at the end of January, then Mac OS, Linux , Android and ios, but what coins will maintain your wallet ?
It's NTY.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
I was expecting a project like nextycoin for a long time ! Very good idea !
But. Can u tell me more about "Affiliate program" . i don't understand at all . thanks so much !
Zero Transfer Fees, Instant Transfer, Price Stabilisation System

is there any mining opportunity?
Yes, only NTF holders have privileges to mine NTY and NTF's total supply is extremely limited: only 10,000,000.
Activity: 3
Why is the minimum amount for each purchase 100 pNTY?
Are we supposed to drop a minimum of 100$ just based on your promises?
Yo,

Why the BTC funding is still unavailable ?
It will be available after official ICO.
Activity: 96
Bounty Hunter
Activity: 196
Merit: 12
Does that mean we can't participate in Pre-ICO if we only have btc?

According to your OP, we can participate by registering and purchasing with either BTC or ETH. It isn't fair to change the terms now that pre-ICO has commenced.
Why isn't there an option to purchase pnty with btc?
There will be an option to purchase pNTY with Btc after official ICO.
Instant transfers and zero fees, I love that, One question if you have zero fees how do the miners get paid to confirm transactions?
Dual Cryptocurrency Confirmation System (DCCS), in addition to NTY, Nexty introduces other coin called NTF (Nexty Foundation).

DCCS immediately processes NTY transaction without fee. NTF will be used to verify NTY transactions and holders of NTF will receive rewards at the end of each month instead of receiving immediate transaction verification fees as commonly found in other Cryptocurrencies. Moreover, just NTF holders have privileges to mine NTY and NTF's total supply is extremely limited: only 10,000,000.

With Nexty ecosystem model, NTY coin will increase its value, resulting in the increase in NTF value.
Activity: 6
Yo,

Why the BTC funding is still unavailable ?
Activity: 196
Merit: 12
Why isn't there an option to purchase pnty with btc?
Instant Transfer

Zero Transfer Fees

price Stabilization System

these factors means you can provide secure, cheap and convenient transaction in your project, which is very good. I think these three are crucial for users and we love it.
but how can you ensure these three factors? you provide excellent service with low fees, how can you make income and continue your project?

I am interested in your project, will keep looking at it.
good job devs
A large number of transactions normally mean coin's value increases therefore NTF holders' profit is ensured and they will maintain good DCCS.
Activity: 12

The project is amazing, I am sure this project will be very successful. Good luck !
why are you not allowing withdrawals from your wallets?
In order to maintain the system and avoid overload, during the ICO period, the withdrawal function is temporarily disabled. You can withdraw when ICO ends or your purchase succeeds.
I like the roadmap showing its target to be enlisted in coinmarketcap, concept of NTF for mining and bonus for long term hold - smart staking program

Who are your potential clients or shop owners to avail your currency? Goodluck Team
Nexty is a platform based on blockchain technology to help the e-commercial startups to raise funds from community. The startups would help us create the ecosystem for Nexty.
Activity: 8
why are you not allowing withdrawals from your wallets?
Instant Transfer, Zero Transfer Fees, Price Stabilisation System, and Dual Crypto Currency....

This is a very promising project. I'm glad to know you in the early phases of development.

I like in particular the Price Stabilisation System, because the volatility is a problem for mass adoption of a cryptocoin.

I have signed up in NTY website and I have noticed that the NTY address wallet is like 0x98777...... so I can't understand if NTY is an ethereum token or a indipendent coin with its own chain???
Ethereum code base is used to create Nexty however Nexty is an independent coin.
Jump to: