Author

Topic: [ANN] NextyCoin - the First Cryptocurrency: Instant Transfer with Zero Fees - page 117. (Read 41763 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 10
Instant transfers and zero fees, I love that, One question if you have zero fees how do the miners get paid to confirm transactions?
We have Dual Cryptocurrency Confirmation System (DCCS) to process transactions. DCCS immediately processes NTY transaction without fee. NTF will be used to verify NTY transactions and holders of NTF will receive rewards at the end of each month instead of receiving immediate transaction verification fees as commonly found in other Cryptocurrencies. Moreover, just NTF holders have privileges to mine NTY and NTF's total supply is extremely limited: only 10,000,000.
Activity: 368
Merit: 104
zero transfer fee . it is great opportunity dev, nice project it is . thanks.
Activity: 57
I see this is a good project and believe it will succeed. Good luck
Looks very promising  Smiley.
Especially the community contribution, the roadmap and the fair ico sale will me make a closer look to this project.

Will nexty be added to an exchange in the near future?
Yes, listing will be in Apr 2018.
Did not found windows wallet. Only web-version on site.
Windows wallet will be released in Feb 2018.
great and brillant project , but one question.
How can the project afford Zero Transfer Fees?
We have Dual Crytocurrency Confirmation System to process transactions. NTF which has a limit of 10,000,000 will be used to verify and confirm NTY transactions. It means that NTY transactions cost zero fee and NTF holders will receive rewards instead of verification fee. NTY transactions do not require verification fee so transfers are instantly and smoothly made.
You get me so excited. Non Fees and Fast Transfer? Wow!!
Absolutely.
WOOOW, this is real interesting...
I read i bit about this new project and it promise a lot!! Instant transfer with no fees sounds really good!
Only one question: how does the DCCS works?
Dual Cryptocurrency Confirmation System (DCCS), in addition to NTY, Nexty introduces other coin called NTF (Nexty Foundation).

DCCS immediately processes NTY transaction without fee. NTF will be used to verify NTY transactions and holders of NTF will receive rewards at the end of each month instead of receiving immediate transaction verification fees as commonly found in other Cryptocurrencies. Moreover, just NTF holders have privileges to mine NTY and NTF's total supply is extremely limited: only 10,000,000.

With Nexty ecosystem model, NTY coin will increase its value, resulting in the increase in NTF value.

For details, please visit our Nextycoin
Hello Nexty team! I will be glad to participate, in 10 hours. And I glad that you want to realese zero transfer fees, how it will work? Just interesting. And on your road map, on January 30th, your will realise wallet for Windows OS, or will start creating?
Thank you.
We have Dual Crytocurrency Confirmation System DCCS to process transactions. NTF will be used to verify and confirm NTY transactions. It means that NTY transactions cost zero fee and NTF holders will receive rewards instead of verification fee.

We will release wallet for Windows OS in Feb 2018.
Activity: 223
Merit: 21
DCAB
Hello. Its seems to be a nice project.
Can you be more informative about "Mining is exclusive for NTF holders"? How will it be?
NTF is created to verify and confirm NTY transactions. NTY helps to build the ecosystem. Startups increasingly use it for their transactions which lead to a growth in NTY’s value. The more NTY’s value increases, the scarcer NTF becomes and then only NTF holders have privileges to mine NTY and NTF's total supply is extremely limited: only 10,000,000.

Let me withdraw my ether I deposited on your browser wallet...
Hello. Its seems to be a nice project.
Can you be more informative about "Mining is exclusive for NTF holders"? How will it be?
NTF is created to verify and confirm NTY transactions. NTY helps to build the ecosystem. Startups increasingly use it for their transactions which lead to a growth in NTY’s value. The more NTY’s value increases, the scarcer NTF becomes and then only NTF holders have privileges to mine NTY and NTF's total supply is extremely limited: only 10,000,000.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
You get me so excited. Non Fees and Fast Transfer? Wow!!
Activity: 279
Merit: 100
Bitcoyin.com For Sale
Great blockchain project to help get funds from commnunity without hassles. Wish you success.
Activity: 546
Merit: 255
I like the project, it looks very interesting. I´ll take an eye into this project. Good luck to the dev team.
Activity: 192
This project appears to have a great concept behind it.  Should be very attractive to merchants because of zero transaction fees.  If fast and quick transactions can be delievered as promised, I think this coin could be the Next one.
Activity: 6
Perfect idea !
Hope nextycoin successful like bitconect !
Activity: 224
Activity: 35
Merit: 1
Can you correct the spelling from “Bright Furtur” to “Bright Future”? It will be much formal to viewers. There might be some misspellings in the whitepaper also please have it corrected. Goodluck
Activity: 266
Merit: 150
SWISSREALCOIN - FIRST REAL ESTATE CRYPTO TOKEN
wow... new coin with the best feature. All e-commerce need use NextyCoin. Great project... good luck dev.
Activity: 40
A Bright Future for Daily Transaction
nice website and Good idea DEV . Hope see it to the moon in the future
Best of luck DEV
Jump to: