Author

Topic: [ANN] NextyCoin - the First Cryptocurrency: Instant Transfer with Zero Fees - page 118. (Read 41763 times)

Activity: 50
Merit: 10
zero transaction fees sound too good to be true (wow, i'm seriously excited). i do hope the devp stick with the plan and see it through. a very welcome and noble project.
Activity: 135
Merit: 100
Great projects, very innovative, will certainly change the world.
Activity: 350
Merit: 107
Not a fan of the name but great idea nonetheless.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Zero Transfer Fees - hmmm - a very necessary thing! I will follow your development and wish you good luck! Very few people are really proud of what they do!
Activity: 72
I'm excited about this one.  Zero transaction fees are the way to go.  Good luck.
Activity: 196
Transforming the Global Shipping Industry
Hello Nexty team! I will be glad to participate, in 10 hours. And I glad that you want to realese zero transfer fees, how it will work? Just interesting. And on your road map, on January 30th, your will realise wallet for Windows OS, or will start creating?
Thank you.
Activity: 1
It seems to be a nice project. I can't wait for the ico open
This is a very great project, Many things are expected to come on your roadmap too
I hope it will grow well in the future
Activity: 280
this seems to be a good project, but will you please tell us more about the DCCS system and what do you mean by "charge and Refund?
Looks like a great project. Best of luck
Activity: 140

I see nein coin has low transfer fees and quick trading, I think this is a promising coin in the future.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
One Social Network
I think having a huge number of coins is how a true currency actually should be. So I'm on baord with this.
Activity: 3
The 3 key points of Nexty: Instant Transfer, Zero Transfer fees, and Price Stabilization, make it one of the most interesting cryptocurrencies launching at the moment.
When is it expected for it to be ready to be used as a form of online payment on online shops?
Activity: 56
great.
I hope it will grow well in the future.
How can you apply to e-commerce is the main cryptocurrency for using in daily transactions.
Activity: 406
Merit: 101
the most interesting aboubt this coin to me is zero fees  Grin will join this one particularly Smiley
Activity: 69
I have inquired you, please feedback: If the payment cost is zero, what will you pay for the investor?
And with such a good plan, if you go in the right direction, it's great. Good luck.
Activity: 18
Awesome and cool interface. Im so excited to try too the new interface. Goodluck dev for this great project. Wishing for its successfulness. More power to this project!
-
This is a very great project, Investing in Nexty will secure my financial future. I'm Looking forward to this.
Activity: 20
I think this is a good project in accordance with the progress of the times and the demands of the people with things that are easy, fast and reachable everywhere.
congratulations and good luck dev
Activity: 54
new concepts of lending are always welcome as they are presenting a good investment option in the crypto world and best profit lending on market. success in the project.
Jump to: