Author

Topic: [ANN] NextyCoin - the First Cryptocurrency: Instant Transfer with Zero Fees - page 116. (Read 41763 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 10
This seems like a great project! If there is no transaction fee how does this work? is this a PoS ?
Good luck devs!!
We have Dual Crytocurrency Confirmation System to process transactions. NTF which has a limit of 10,000,000 will be used to verify and confirm NTY transactions. It means that NTY transactions cost zero fee and NTF holders will receive rewards instead of verification fee. NTY transactions do not require verification fee so transfers are instantly and smoothly made.

No, it's POF.

Activity: 34
Merit: 0
Yeah, Nexty's DCCS system will do "Charge & Refund" cycle to prevent spamming
The 3 key points of Nexty: Instant Transfer, Zero Transfer fees, and Price Stabilization, make it one of the most interesting cryptocurrencies launching at the moment.
When is it expected for it to be ready to be used as a form of online payment on online shops?
In May 2018.
Activity: 1
Great project. In futures, we can buy something in an orther country easily
Hi dev!I joined airdrop and wanted to ask about when there will be a distribution,do I understand correctly that it will only be after ICO?
We expect it will be after ICO but can be sooner 1 or 2 weeks.
Is the zero fees promise going to last forever? or some day you will need funds for operation reasons and you'll start collect funds?

Thanks
It's the decentralized platform. Free transactions forever and we cannot interfere.
Activity: 37
Nice project with huge potential
I have inquired you, please feedback: If the payment cost is zero, what will you pay for the investor?
And with such a good plan, if you go in the right direction, it's great. Good luck.
By POF (Proof of Foundation), every month, only holders with NTF will receive NTY. This will allow the transaction fees to be zero while still guaranteeing the benefits to the persons who contribute to transaction confirmation system.
Do the bounty earned pNTY tokens generate NTF too? Do the bounty partecipants get NTF tokens?
Only accounts that get NTY through ICO are eligible for Smart Staking program generating NTF so if you want to get pNTF, you have to buy the minimum amount of NTY.
Activity: 67
Is the zero fees promise going to last forever? or some day you will need funds for operation reasons and you'll start collect funds?

Thanks
I like the "zero" part of the transfer fees.  Cheesy

I do have one question. Will both NTF and NTY be available in trading platforms?

Yes, they will.
I'm currently seeing a lot of newly released altcoins and for now I'm trying Nexty.io to benefit from my participation in bounty and airdrop programs, it looks like this project is great for an investment either in the future or in the near future.
I want to ask Nexty.io is it possible to compete with other altcoin like token etherium?
The innovation is that Nexty costs no transaction fees as well as time for transaction confirmation. These procedures are obstacles to the ecommerce platform, especially in the process of micro payment and daily transactions.

Imagine if you buy a 10 cent item on Amazone and pay by Bitcoin or Ethereum. With the current exchange rate of a Bitcoin of about $10,000 and an ethereum of about $400, the payment will be extremely confusing because of too many zeroes in decimal place.

Not to mention the current high transaction costs, the payment of 10 cents by Bitcoin or Ethereum is not feasible.
how would you manage the payment fees to zero? is it possible?
Sure because we have Dual Crytocurrency Confirmation System to process transactions. NTF which has a limit of 10,000,000 will be used to verify and confirm NTY transactions. It means that NTY transactions cost zero fee and NTF holders will receive rewards instead of verification fee. NTY transactions do not require verification fee so transfers are instantly and smoothly made.
Where can the wallet be downloaded?
It will be available in Feb 2018.
What will be the ROI, the Profit percentage of the investment, for Tokens Holders?

Is this a ERC-20 Token? Can it be stored at MyEtherWallet?
Ethereum code base is used to create Nexty, however, Nexty is an independent Cryptocurrency.

No, it cannot.
I really enjoy Instant Transfer, this is A Bright Future for Daily Transaction  Grin
But what mechanism does it work on? If applicable, why free transaction fees when this is a relatively large revenue.  Undecided

In addition, I also like the security of Nexty in three ways, which demonstrates maximum security.
Wishing the team to develop  Wink
Great deal of transactions usually mean coin's value increases, then profits of NTF holders are guaranteed and they will maintain DCCS in good condition.
Activity: 308
where can i find info on dev`s team?
what is minimum amount purchase requirements for nexty?
Minimum coins per person that can be purchased is 100.
Activity: 4
Yeah, this is real interesting...
Where and how can we buy the coin
Please sign up App.nexty.io and log in for the sale date. You are advised to deposit ETH before buying.
Jump to: