Author

Topic: [ANN] NextyCoin - the First Cryptocurrency: Instant Transfer with Zero Fees - page 119. (Read 41763 times)

Activity: 223
Merit: 21
DCAB
This coin seems like a good idea. But there are a few LARGE red flags for me.

1) You can deposit ETH in preparation for an ICO purchase, but the option to withdraw is greyed out/unavailable (personally deposited some to check and I cannot withdraw it).
2) The team is anonymous, easy to walk away with funds since nobody knows who they are.
3) The whitepaper contains some issues for me:
    a) Lots of grammatical errors, looks like it was written in a hurry or by someone non-technical (personal red flag for me)
    b) Pretty looking design, but not substantive (no real substance about what it is they do, just talks about what they would like to accomplish)
4) Most of the comments on this ANN thread are probably driven by their airdrop/bounty program here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2560611.280

This comment will probably get buried under the "positive" press being generated, but thought I'd share my 2c anyway. Not sure about this one...
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
I think this is a very great project and I wish u luck for it we will see what happens in future
you were right, this is a very big project and I think it is a very exciting project. hopefully this project running smoothly.
Activity: 58
Merit: 0
The No-fee transaction and the lending program is what really interest me in this project, I'll be there the 12th of december! Smiley
Activity: 68
Merit: 10
It's nice and very interesting project. Hope this project will be successful. Good luck with your project.
Activity: 358
Great looking project! Good work guys
Activity: 20
this project will become bigger if it reaches out to more people.  nice idea, i hope the dev team will work full time to develop this
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
great and brillant project , but one question.
How can the project afford Zero Transfer Fees?
Activity: 210
KickCity a reward-based blockchain
I'm very skeptical on the instant transfer but the idea is great. Many things are expected to come on your roadmap too.
Activity: 252
Merit: 37
Nexty coin's features various dominant features such as Instant Transfer, Zero Transfer Fees, Price Stabilisation System, and Dual Crypto Currency has a potential to make it big in the cryptocurrency industry. Hope the coin's project fully develops!!!
copper member
Activity: 1330
Merit: 899
🖤😏
ɱΞÐŁ testing 123 testing.

I don't know how to deal with you beggars, when you report one and a mod deletes the reported post, 4 more posts popped up.
I will do it my way then, you beggars asked for it. successfully loled.
#Scam.
#Shitcoin.
#Usol=Universal Symbol Of Laughing.
#*~B.

*=B stands for beggar.

Disclaimer: I am also the first crypto beggar, if that counts for something let me know, I'm also a dev myself, I developed the first and potentially the best system to earn money from shitposts, theymos needs to implement it. simply charge $0.1 per post if the user is wearing a signature, or let them continue shitposting, you'd have to moderate the forum regardless of charging a fee or not. at least you could either hire more mods or pay the current mods more, they didn't sign up for this level of shitposting.

Activity: 37
I will follow your updates. This project looks very promising. Success in further development!
Activity: 1
WOOOW, this is real interesting...
I read i bit about this new project and it promise a lot!! Instant transfer with no fees sounds really good!
Only one question: how does the DCCS works?
Activity: 14
A project with best Lending, zero fees  Kiss
Activity: 100
Interesting idea to create e-commerce and technology platform to grow up funds from community. In recent time when transaction fee are horrible, this idea has a promising potential to take the right place in crypto community. If the ANN will be proofed about zero fee and what most important - instant transfer - there will be one of my favourites digital asset. Good luck/
Activity: 285
Merit: 11
I think this is a very great project and I wish u luck for it we will see what happens in future
Activity: 157
Hi - can you explain why you went with proof of work instead of may delegated proof of stake? Also how does proof of foundation remain secure - how do you know someone can't hack it? Also can you compare to other coins with large mini-units like IOTA?

Thanks

Activity: 35
Merit: 1
I like the roadmap showing its target to be enlisted in coinmarketcap, concept of NTF for mining and bonus for long term hold - smart staking program

Who are your potential clients or shop owners to avail your currency? Goodluck Team
Activity: 728
this project like be success in the next future,i'm very interested dev.
Activity: 148
Looking forward to this. Good luck!
Activity: 350
💲
Do the bounty earned pNTY tokens generate NTF too? Do the bounty partecipants get NTF tokens?
Jump to: