Author

Topic: [ANN] NextyCoin - the First Cryptocurrency: Instant Transfer with Zero Fees - page 120. (Read 41763 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 117
The team is anonymous? this would be quite a red flag for investing in a project which claims to be so innovative.
Activity: 1442
Merit: 106
The DCCS (Dual Cryptocurrency Confirmation System) will serve as a mediator and hold the charges for a while before it is released and the holding time is dependent on the number of payments. it increases the time when the payments are more.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
I registered
I think this project will be a great success
Project Organizer
I wish you success and success
good luck
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
💲
OK, nexty coin looks promising

i have some questiosn though. you say instant transaction ,and i would love to see that. What timing are we talking exacting? 0.1 seconds transactions? 1 minute? I would love to see a technical explanation.

ALso, the zero fee per transaction is awesome, but is there a protection versus attacks that could spam the network with infinite transactions in order to clog the network?
Good luck ^^
Activity: 672
Merit: 12
Zero Transfer Fees - super amazing
Instant Transfer - twice super amazing
Price Stabilization - if it works, that"ll be awesome!
So, I found Nexty interesting project with working ideas and hope it will be really as it says
Activity: 40
A future of payment would be completely different from the
traditional one. This is the future payment when people can
make any purchase without cash, in anywhere, at any time
and without any transaction fees. There is a lot of growing
cryptocurrencies to build such a payment method, but it is
not really complete up to now. With foresee as a means of
future payment, Nexty shall support businesses of all sizes
and scopes to overcome barriers of trading. To make the
future come truth, Nexty is having three deciding factors:
Fast Instant Transfer
Low Zero Transfer Fees
Price Stabilization System
Activity: 686
I really like zero transfer taxes, it is very promising and will accurately allocate this ICO
Also, tasks with price stabilization and instant transfer indicate that the project will have to develop, its creators will do a great job Smiley
Activity: 148
Merit: 18
Hi!

this is really a great project!I think the Price Stabilization System is the most interresting feature. The whitepaper states that it will be managed by "a group of expert economists"...are there any references who these people are and what does qualify them?
Activity: 398
Instant transfers and zero fees, I love that, One question if you have zero fees how do the miners get paid to confirm transactions?
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
The road map was great, it may resolve many issue with existing exchanges. We are looking forward for this project success.
Activity: 644
Merit: 272
I like the "zero" part of the transfer fees.  Cheesy

I do have one question. Will both NTF and NTY be available in trading platforms?
Activity: 31
zero fees,this is the perfect coin and project for many people,good luck in it.
Activity: 117
That's cool consept - using 2 types of currency in parallel. One could be very fast and cheap.
Activity: 161
Scalability is the main issue in this space now and this project, nextycoin could be offering a permanent solution to this issue in crypto currency space!
Activity: 420
Merit: 105
Hello
i found Nexty very interesting, an ecosystem that works like a crowfunding...
There are a lot of projects similar to yours, as far as I am concerned the most difficult point is how to engage people joining the community a part the initial bounty...
If the project is based on startups maybe you can organize meetup events to get people together....
my best wishes!
Activity: 12
wallet looks simple and unique, it's just not been able to make transactions.
Activity: 84
These unique technologies are exclusive to Nexty, providing ecommercial
startups namely online shops, online service with much effective
transactions and greater advantages for users. How amazing and convenient
it is to shop and pay online without transaction fees or transaction
confirmation!
Activity: 350
Merit: 15
It will be interesting to see how PoF will work.
Also, if you offer zero transaction fee that will be very attractive payment system for merchants, so should be easy to get commercial attention.
Good to see will be integration with ecommerce platforms. That might be fast way to enter commercial space.
Activity: 406
It is very interesting your team wants to incentivize trading
Activity: 106
Merit: 1
It isn't everyday that you learn about a coin that actually really gets you excited.  The potential this project has is incredible.  Combing quick transactions with no fees is a big bonus for everyone involved.  I'm eagerly awaiting more information!!    Grin
Jump to: