Author

Topic: [ANN] NextyCoin - the First Cryptocurrency: Instant Transfer with Zero Fees - page 121. (Read 41763 times)

Activity: 153
Merit: 11
 Zero Transfer Fees
- Instant Transfer
- Lending up to 58.9% per month
- Smart Staking up to 7% per month
Nothing to add, thats great )
Activity: 150
Merit: 11
Looking forward to joining this growing community and watching this coin achieve it's potential in success.  There are many benefits to this token, and I believe with the correct marketing, this can become very popular!
Activity: 1288
Merit: 102
Instant transfers are future of payments and this one by offering zero fees is going to out class other startups and running projects. There will be huge demand on blockchain transactions without any delay. Someone already mentioned up that next year is for NextyCoin and I do agree on this.
copper member
Activity: 560
Merit: 64
a thoughtful project and a well-planned roadmap, the question of instant transactions, at what expense of production capacity will it be ensured and how much will it be instantaneous - 1 second or 1 minute or more?
Activity: 220
Merit: 2
I can't imagine that most crypto fan's won't love the opportunity to use a service like this.  With no fees, having your transactions move instantly is a major winner!  A lot of potential exists here.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 102
One of the most attractive ICO of the year, undoubtedly, three powerful factors like Instant Transfer, Low Zero Transfer Fees and Price Stabilization System are super attractive, in whitepaper it is said that this is suitable for businesses of all sizes, the question is, will the long-awaited money-back function be introduced or is it not possible in the blockchain, because you agree there is exist a problem of a refund or transfer of money to the wrong purse, for example.
[/b]
Activity: 327
wow, this is a good job dev, despite having resistance in payment but i still like your project, i will participate with this project good luck dev.
Activity: 239
Merit: 0
Amazing project !

The zero transaction fee idea is really one which make the difference .
Add an extra " Fast transaction " and you are a direct competitors to TOP 10 MC once investors arrive.

Everyone in cryptosphere is here to save some bucks from transfer.
I'm sure you will have a great future with these ideas.

Activity: 10
Great project! Really nice project for online shoppers like me. The zero transaction fee is great also! Best of luck for your team!
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
We are standing on this website for sharing tokens, bounties, new ICO,WP etc. Thus we hope everytime that we might get new tokens , at least

tokens which will be shown in progress. I hope this project will be one of them.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 633
Did not found windows wallet. Only web-version on site.
Activity: 153
Merit: 19
Good project. I like the concept of this project, I think you are waiting for financial success and support of the community. I will promote you in social networks.
Activity: 588
Merit: 104
Today, the community needs cryptocurrency that is fast, safe and low.
Hopefully, we can get it out as a payout soon.
Activity: 62
it absloutly the ZERO fees is what got into my mind , we all love crypto for taking us away from businesses and companies like moneygram and westrenunion , NYT want to make this for real !!!!

my question is mining just for who got NTF coin which is for the first 10,000,000 pNYT holders and if the holders of NTF coin did not mine what will happen for transaction confirmation system

it is a very very good project idea, you guys thought out of the box

thanks and good luck
Activity: 223
Merit: 1
I'm really interested in this project.  I see the great potential behind it.  If the project delievers as it suggests, this can bring the e-commerce world to the crypto world, which will be fantastic!
Activity: 180
This project has my interest because of the instant transfers combined with zero fees, this is unheard of.  As the community grows, as I'm sure it will, more and more people will recognize it's full potential.  Best of luck dev team, we're all counting on you!
Activity: 62
Total coin supply for ICO 110,000,000,000NTY
1NTY=1$~

soft cap?

it is not like that

pNTY is the one = 1$

Total volume for ICO is 10,000,000 pNTY (100,000,000,000 NTY)
Activity: 103
The excellent idea of ​​Nextycin with zero delays verifies the revolution in the cryptomir. I participate!
Activity: 11
Looks very promising  Smiley.
Especially the community contribution, the roadmap and the fair ico sale will me make a closer look to this project.

Will nexty be added to an exchange in the near future?
Activity: 156
Merit: 1
Nexty is really taking it to the next, if their project is successful at what they plan on providing, they will be helping crypto currency overcome one of it's biggest hurdles, quick and easy transfers.  The general public will more eagerly jump aboard crypto currency once every day payment methods are up to speed with traditional fiat payment methods.  I'll be watching closely!
Jump to: