Author

Topic: [ANN] NextyCoin - the First Cryptocurrency: Instant Transfer with Zero Fees - page 122. (Read 41763 times)

Activity: 43
Merit: 0
No transacton fees for online commerce! That's absolutely perfect to me.
Activity: 118
Merit: 1
As we've all seen lately, scaling issues among crypto currency is an absolute concern for both traders and collectors.  The mission of Nexty really delivers answers to our problems, by supplying services of instant transfers with zero fees.  This will boost the confidence of the public, and the Nexty community will grow exponentially.  Traders will see the benefits, enthusiasts will lose their reluctance and finally join in in the crypto community.  Great job!
Activity: 115
I must commend the devs, Its a good project.
For the fact that it's instant!
The only loophole i'm afraid of is zero transaction. Hope it wouldn't attract spammers on the network?
Once again, kudos
Activity: 200
Merit: 10
There are a lot of different reasons this coin can become the 'next' coin!  Instant transfers and zero fees are two of my favorite.  The community needs fast, and we all want it at no cost.  If you can deliver on this, you will be the Next coin!
Activity: 1064
Merit: 500
MOBU
Hello! I do not know about you, but I studied the white paper of this project, it's all very beautiful and cool! I hope that this is so, we can only wish good luck to the developers. The most important thing is to strictly follow the road map, and we will see a big profit on the exchange  Cool
Activity: 686
Merit: 266
I think it 'll be better to avoid asking people to post to participate in the airdrop, they will spam the Thread and it may be deleted
Activity: 179
Merit: 100
zero transfer fee is really great feature, i like that
Activity: 14
Hi. Well, it is nice idea but some experienced crypto guys( like that one from Udemy) would be deterred by big supply (220M). What do you say about that?
Cheers
Activity: 126
Who can tell me where to get the NTY Wallet Address?
Activity: 8
Good team, good program!! work and earn together and all is well!!
---
cool idea!! great solution to the problem will be in the future!!! good luck to you!!
Activity: 126
Hi dev!I joined airdrop and wanted to ask about when there will be a distribution,do I understand correctly that it will only be after ICO?
Activity: 15
At first glance, the zero transfer fees does seem attractive, also the fact that the transactions should be instantaneous.

I am curious though, since it will be relying on the peer to peer network for confirmations, how will you handle balancing the load?

Any further explanation regarding your "price stabilisation system" would be appreciated too.
Activity: 574
Merit: 267
This project seems really incredible with instant tranfer and 0 fee. I hope you best luck for maybe the best crypto!
Activity: 224
Merit: 106
I like how you try to make crypto attractive to general public with QR code receipts and contracts. If NextyCoin gets really popular and accepted by big companies, many people will start using it, paying bills and so on because of zero-fee-transactions.
Activity: 173
Merit: 10
I looked over the available information and paperwork.  From what I can tell, it looks like this project has a great vision.  It could be the exact breakthrough that the financial and e-commerce market need at the moment.  I'll be watching the development of this coin very closely.
Activity: 420
Merit: 105
Negative trust for an opinion! Check it out.
The zero transaction fee and price stabilization concept of this project is very interesting and holds a lot of potential.  In my opinion, it's a project worth supporting.  I believe this community will be strong and high in numbers!
Activity: 574
Merit: 11
POF (Proof of Foundation) algorithm, zero commission are interesting me in this project.
Activity: 291
Instant transfer is what a lot of people will notice about this project.  Everything in our world is moving at a very fast pace, we need a coin that can keep up with us.  This project sounds like the closet I've seen so far.  Thanks!
Activity: 219
Looking forward to watching this coin grow in success and demand.  The community will love low transaction fees and high speeds.  Great investment potential for this coin.  Doing a great job dev team!
Activity: 318
Merit: 21
If the transaction fee is really zero, we can be sure that this project will be a success. Good luck to the staff.
Jump to: