Author

Topic: [ANN] NextyCoin - the First Cryptocurrency: Instant Transfer with Zero Fees - page 131. (Read 41763 times)

Activity: 742
Merit: 251
the act of mimicing someone

To feel in danger.
Activity: 72
Merit: 0
Greate Project and WebPlatform,
i like the Ergonomic Simple Design and the option to have Builtin Exchange & Lending available in the platform

the most important is the instant transfer which is highlighted in website graphics by Particle entanglement in Quantum Physics  Grin

Clearly this is what next technology should look like, but whats the approach for on boarding Retails/ Suppliers ?
Activity: 533
Merit: 251
how many fake accounts do you need to sell a coin? if it isn't clear to everyone, this is probably a scam, avoid!
Yes...this is what I felt. They are posting like bots.
Activity: 202
Merit: 18
Instant Transfer

Zero Transfer Fees

price Stabilization System

these factors means you can provide secure, cheap and convenient transaction in your project, which is very good. I think these three are crucial for users and we love it.
but how can you ensure these three factors? you provide excellent service with low fees, how can you make income and continue your project?

I am interested in your project, will keep looking at it.
good job devs
Activity: 13
how many fake accounts do you need to sell a coin? if it isn't clear to everyone, this is probably a scam, avoid!
Activity: 670
Merit: 130
This looks really promising. Web platform already working and along with the innovation of Instant Transfer, Zero Transfer Fees and Price Stablization System i cannot see this fail.

Registered and waiting for more updates.
Activity: 87
Merit: 10
trading for living
wow, instant and zero fees ? sound good dev, wanna see your program grow huge. But how blockchain system is going on ?
Activity: 56
This is a well develop platform. It should not be underestimate when it hits exchange. Glad to join.
Activity: 210
Merit: 42
1. Instant Transfer
2. Zero Transfer Fees
3. Price Stablization System

NextyCoin is what we are all waiting for, the future of cryptocurrency is here. There platform is really great that no doubt the developers really study hard for this kind of presentation and delivery it to the people. Their commitment to their project is what we should really support because this is the future payment for all of us. Specially, they support businesses of all sizes and scopes to overcome barriers of trading. I think they will be easy and simple to use so let's spread nextycoin and globally achieve the brighter future with nextycoin
Activity: 130
Merit: 100
Having zero transfer fees is a wonderful deciding factor in favor of this platform. Honestly, I also love it that you're forcing people to read (or at least go through) the whitepaper. What I don't understand is how, in a no-fee system, you're going to make money to sustain your business...? Nothing in life is really free.
Activity: 602
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
great project. reading through the white paper boils up my interest in the project. there are three very good concepts. zero transfer fees, instant transfer, price stabilization system. cant say how excited i am to be participating in this. good luck dev.

This project is great don't hesitate to join. the concept is also good to let the insvestor soon joined.

Activity: 18
I think that your project is a revolutionary one and I love revolutionary projects. Congratulations on your initiative! I wish you good luck and an extraordinary and globally success for your booming business! To become NUMBER ONE!
Activity: 92
´´Low Zero Transfer Fees

Price Stabilization System´´

This is a principal problems this days with the altcoins.
Good luck with the project.
Activity: 336
Next Coin project is very good with lending program system can attract a lot of devotees hopefully NextyCoin success
Activity: 1
A right project in the right direction. I am optimistic of its success. The prospects are high.
Activity: 364
wow 1 usd is the very good price for sale.this coin will go to the moon for sure. nexty coin would solve that
problems with bitcoin In the near future we will see the REVOLUTION.good luck dev team
Activity: 10
Good project. Could you tell us about your Price Stabilization System? In details. Thanks.
Activity: 532
Wow. What an incredible platform. The summary of the project are well-established. There is a frequently asked questions part, that's really amazing. I must say that the one who did it already studied well the project before releasing it on the community. It is well-planned. The concepts are good and useful to our ecosystem. The three promotional factors are really interesting. Instant transaction with zero fee and has stabilized pricing system are those factors crypto hunters are hunting.
Activity: 56
Project is pretty good. Your website looks amazing. Road map also showing your Worth. And dev really doing Hard work.  Keeo it up guys
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
Nexty coin  is one of the most interesting and promising projects, in which I and the whole community believe! Bitcoin might be the best but has so many disadvantages like slow transactions, nexty coin would solve that, the most interesting key point,
In the near future we will see the REVOLUTION in the world of crypto currency and #Nextycoin will be the main player in this market!

But how do you plan to survive with zero transactions fees?? Would people be willing to mine??
Jump to: