Author

Topic: [ANN] NextyCoin - the First Cryptocurrency: Instant Transfer with Zero Fees - page 134. (Read 41763 times)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0
A potential project that I have watched for a long time!
I waited forever to finally open my account! Smiley
I hope this will be a strong coin development in the future! Smiley
Activity: 110
Merit: 10
Good project..Zero transfer fees..Instant transfer...zero fees is that possible?how can you earn income?
Activity: 1
what is Nexty Foundation Coin / NTF
Activity: 1890
Merit: 252
The OGz Club
Who is dev/team behind this project? Sound like a big plan i'm sure you have a team behind this.
Sorry for asking but i don't want to invest on someone i didn't even know.
Scam is everywhere now.

Our team members come from various nations in the world, where some core members' nations have not allowed cryptocurrency since 2014. We have already got detailed schedules to secure those members when we announce the whole team's information in June 2018

Some of the important elements NextyCoin covers

 Fast
 Low fees
 Commitment to privacy & confidentiality
 Simple to use

If you look at some of the important elements promised this project is very attractive especially there is no transaction fee at all when doing the transaction. I see there are landing programs on the website, how does the system work?
Activity: 1
Who is dev/team behind this project? Sound like a big plan i'm sure you have a team behind this.
Scam is everywhere now.

Our team members come from various nations in the world, where some core members' nations have not allowed cryptocurrency since 2014. We have already got detailed schedules to secure those members when we announce the whole team's information in June 2018

Some of the important elements NextyCoin covers

 Fast
 Low fees
 Commitment to privacy & confidentiality
 Simple to use
Activity: 322
Scam is everywhere now.

Activity: 255
Merit: 100
https://burst.money/
Looks interesting because of the Zero fees. How about the security of NTY in your wallet? And also about anonymity?
Activity: 413
Merit: 250
Scam is everywhere now.
The new thing in the world of crypto with the aim of zero fees, is very interesting!
And we can also mine this coin.
But why is this nominal exchange not calculated using BTC - Nextcoin or ETH - Nextcoin?

Because I am not either Satoshi or Vitalik Smiley
Activity: 744
Join On COMBO
The new thing in the world of crypto with the aim of zero fees, is very interesting!
And we can also mine this coin.
But why is this nominal exchange not calculated using BTC - Nextcoin or ETH - Nextcoin?
Activity: 175
CLOUT media.decentralised
good concept, Zero Transfer Fees, Instant Transfer, Price Stabilisation System, this will promote the rapid development of cryptocoins, but how to do it?

Tell us more about this DCCS system and what you mean by "Charge & Refund". Seems to be an interesting topic.

How will this protect the blockchain from spamming millions of transactions from an potential attacker?

The DCCS (Dual Cryptocurrency Confirmation System) will charge the receiver for an amount of NTY, then hold it for a while before issuing a refund. The more related payments are made the longer holding time is. It even takes maximum 15 - 30 days to release that fee if DCCS determine these payments as intensively continuous
Hello. Its seems to be a nice project.
Can you be more informative about "Mining is exclusive for NTF holders"? How will it be?

NTF is a token issued by Nexty Platform, to determine qualified investors holding first 10,000,000 pNTY only.

There is a algorithm between NTF & NTY that only NTF holders are able to deploy mining machines. Please see our Whitepaper for more information about NTF.
how would you manage the payment fees to zero? is it possible? This would be great. Which platform would you use to issue the token? Ethereum or other?

Nexty uses Ethereum's codebase. Hence, Nexty can issue its own token.
Activity: 588
Merit: 422
Right, low fees are important for general payment systems while absolute zero is brought by Nexty!
https://nextycoin.com/images/nexty-whitepaper.pdf
5 important elements of a payment system of the future
Low fees

low?zero?

You do know that with zero transaction fees a blockchain can be spammed to a standstill? That's partly the reason for fees, to prevent spam.

Yeah, Nexty's DCCS system will do "Charge & Refund" cycle to prevent spamming

Tell us more about this DCCS system and what you mean by "Charge & Refund". Seems to be an interesting topic.

How will this protect the blockchain from spamming millions of transactions from an potential attacker?
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
I don't say these things which are being promoted as marketing for this coin are not important but these alone are nothing. I will be looking for more information about use case and adaption of this coin that is basic thing need to survive and succeed in this industry of payments in future.
Hello. Its seems to be a nice project.
Can you be more informative about "Mining is exclusive for NTF holders"? How will it be?
Activity: 1274
Merit: 267
how would you manage the payment fees to zero? is it possible? This would be great. Which platform would you use to issue the token? Ethereum or other?
Is there a bounty program?
I can reserve for ITalian translations.
Thanks dev

where is the information about this coin spesification?? any airdirop or bounties for this project?

We are going to announce our bounty & airdrop program in next two days. Hope you can go with us,
Activity: 384
where is the information about this coin spesification?? any airdirop or bounties for this project?
Jump to: