Author

Topic: [ANN] NextyCoin - the First Cryptocurrency: Instant Transfer with Zero Fees - page 130. (Read 41763 times)

Activity: 30
Merit: 0
I think Nexty coin will solve the problem of new companies who want to raise their funds through crowdsale.
New start up companies use ethereum but now they have huge fees due to cryptokitties and Nexty coin dev want
to solve this issue, I am with you dev keep up the good work.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
It looks a good venture and concept, from where I can download windows wallet ?
Activity: 370
Merit: 101
Freedom is priceless
I like the feature or !dea of your project and that is zero fees and instant transfer. Beside, It is looking promising to me so i am definitely going to share this wonderful project with my friends! Keep up the great work team!  Smiley
Activity: 602
Merit: 103
NextyCoin

Factors what NextyCoin is the next big thing on the crypto Industry.

1. Fast Instant Transfer
2. Low Zero Transfer Fees
3. Price Stabilization System
4. Partner with MasterCard - 1st on the Crypto World
5. Dual Cryptocurrency Confirmation System (DCCS)
6. Mining - Total NTY increases (by POS, POW)
7. Smart staking program
8. Lending
9. Partner with popular online stores - Magento, Woocommerce, Prestra, Opencart, or Shopify.
10. Online Wallet available on Android. IOS. WIndows.

Those are some. Not knowing this could change our future. Bet in and join their warn community.
Activity: 294
Merit: 16
the best projet Zero transfer fees + Instant transfer + price stabilisation.  Cheesy
Activity: 28
There are some problems concerning crypto currencies which must be overcomed before one can become a everyday payment method and you seem to think about overcoming this problems. Hopefully your project succedes and we will be able to make everyday payments with crypto currency. The price regulations mentioned in whitepaper is quite unfamiliar in crypto world and could add to project success. Also worth mentioning is stalking system, which is why I like your project.
Activity: 95
Merit: 1
Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0
innovative, fast and comfortable system for investors...one of a kind in the blockchain ecosystem
Activity: 104
I am very interested in your project, especially about yours the three deciding factors. Wishing you good luck!  Smiley But how do you make a zero-transaction?
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
Good project with interesting concept . I thing it should be extremely popular and successful .
Transaction speed and security is very important . What is your future ? Have you ever thought of translate to another languages ?
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
There is a lot of information about this coin. The financial science and technology ecosystem is good for e-commerce.
Activity: 434
Right, low fees are important for general payment systems while absolute zero is brought by Nexty!
https://nextycoin.com/images/nexty-whitepaper.pdf
5 important elements of a payment system of the future
Low fees

low?zero?

You do know that with zero transaction fees a blockchain can be spammed to a standstill? That's partly the reason for fees, to prevent spam.

Yeah, Nexty's DCCS system will do "Charge & Refund" cycle to prevent spamming
hello I liked your idea with the opportunity for the holders of the token to get a commission for transactions I hope everything will work out for you
Activity: 268
My Specialty Is Detached Despondence...
Wow! This is among the standard project I've seen so far.... The information offered & the concept in general is unique... Not like most others who put up scanty information. The ideas will definitely drive this project forward.
Activity: 55
Instant Transfer, Zero Fees & Price Stabilization, What else would you ask for??

I shared a link of it on my telegram channel to attract more people.
https://t.me/airdropnews
Activity: 266
i am begining to think that this is the same NEXCOIN that scammed investors of their hard earned money. similar name, similar offer
Activity: 336
Merit: 55
Really interesting project, i will keep an eye on it.
Zero transfer fees, instnat transfer and price stabilisation is really good.
Activity: 46
Good idea with instant transfer.
How is this done, are there no confirmations of transaction?
Activity: 147
Merit: 12
Zero transfer fee is the most interesting key point of this project. How many retail stores have partnered till now?
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
DanJoN
a future payment when people can make any purchase without cash, in anywhere, at any time and without any transaction fees.,,I see it has a lot of potential going on a successful path. I wist a best of luck to those people behind this.
Activity: 29

Instant Transfer
Zero Transfer Fees
These two features alone I think are also outstanding advantages, the true meaning of electronic money, not to mention in the field of its activity.
 I am very eagerly looking forward to this ICO project day, I will join, I see the potential in it. Wishing team success
Jump to: