Author

Topic: [ANN] NextyCoin - the First Cryptocurrency: Instant Transfer with Zero Fees - page 127. (Read 41763 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 10
Talk about giving a full details of your project details and plans.
What more can we ask fro from the dev and the team.
They've explained it all, we just have to wait it out coz this project is surely going to be a success.
And their ideas are futuristic, with the way they talk about improving cryptocurrency transaction making it more instant and with zero cost.
Am holding out all hope to see this project at the top.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
The project is well prepared and thought out. Instant transactions and zero translation costs are a big advantage. With such ideas, Nextycoin will become the market leader.
Activity: 336
The dual encrypted currency recognition system of the Nexty project consists of two encrypted currencies running in parallel. The former is called NTY, which is the main encrypted currency used in daily transactions. The latter is called NTF, which is used for the transaction confirmation system.
Activity: 322
From where I can download windows wallet ?
Windows wallet will be available in Feb 2018.
Activity: 868
Merit: 104
Startups needs funds and information on how to getting it. This project is focussing in this area which is very attractive. Good luck dev.
Activity: 307
A well thought out project that is doomed to success. An attractive concept with a fast transaction, without payment and stable prices, is what attracts the project.
Activity: 378
Merit: 19
A new Invest-platform with Zero Transfer Fees, Instant Transfer, Price Stabilisation System. So good!
Activity: 75
Merit: 0
Great concept dev, I love this project because of the marketing opportunities attached to it.
Activity: 770
I was interested on zero fee transactions,and almost all,coz it saves time.
but how fast it is?will it takes only a seconds?
Good idea with instant transfer.
How is this done, are there no confirmations of transaction?
Transactions are confirmed by NTF. NTF is an important part of Dual CryptoCurrency Confirmation System.
For details, please visit our whitepaper
Activity: 287
With a zero fee for the transfer you will take the forefront.
Activity: 83
It is very intresting zero fees. I also wonder how you can handle it for a long time basis? So, i joined telegram to learn more details.
Activity: 112
Very interesting project judging by white paper. Instant transactions and a zero commission are good. While I did not quite understand how the system of price stabilization works, but still everything in front, we will study in more detail! Good luck to the developers!)
Activity: 153
according to me what is most interesting of the three key points nexty coin is "instant transfer" .....

but how can you make a coin with such features ?
i mean
how do you stabilize the transfer speed with a fixed fee low / zero ?

because most of the outstanding coin requires a large fee to speed up transactions / transfers...
No fee and fast transaction. Is it based on DAG?
No, it isn't.
Free transfer is definitely the most interesting of the 3. Is windows wallet still on track? Not as comfortable with online wallets.
Windows wallet will be available in Feb 2018.
Activity: 97
Merit: 0
Its seems to be a nice project.
Can you be more informative about "Mining is exclusive for NTF holders"? How will it be?
Activity: 56
Saw your website and whitepaper, looks like it will be serios project with big future. Will wayting more information in future
Activity: 504
Merit: 101
Awesome dev, offering service with instant transfer zero fees and price stablization system, I believe this project will get big attentions from cryptocurrency player. Good luck
OK, so do I get a NTY Wallet Address?
Please visit app.nexty.io.
Jump to: