Author

Topic: [ANN] NextyCoin - the First Cryptocurrency: Instant Transfer with Zero Fees - page 128. (Read 41763 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Hello! Every day we see new interesting conditions, but such favorable conditions were not yet. Follow your direction and customers will be with you.
Activity: 77
Merit: 10
Free transfer is definitely the most interesting of the 3. Is windows wallet still on track? Not as comfortable with online wallets.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 129
Vaccinized.. immunity level is full.
I like how you try to make crypto attractive to general public with QR code receipts and contracts. If NextyCoin gets really popular and accepted by big companies, many people will start using it, paying bills and so on because of zero-fee-transactions.
Activity: 98
This seems like a great project! If there is no transaction fee how does this work? is this a PoS ?
Good luck devs!!
Activity: 98
First of all, I want to congratulate your team for such a great & promising project!

The most interesting one in 3 key points of Nexty is “Zero Transfer Fees”!!!

How will you make the profit?
When will be possible to exchange NTY?
Which exchanges do you intend to cooperate, please?

Thank you!
Activity: 327
good idea with The trading prospect of the future and 5 important elements of a payment system of the future Fast, Low fees, Commitment to privacy & confidentiality, Simple to use and Low Volatility
Activity: 294
It's really hard to point at one from the 3 key features. Those 3 features are truly the KEY features WE as Crypto enthusiasts always wanted. While Instant transfer and Price Stabilization is GREAT, I totally love ZERO transaction fee concept, one of the main reasons I personally started using BTC was this, but not the transaction fee is like a blood sucking leech. totally hate it. When NextCoin started translations with those  features  I am positive that many investors, daily crypto users will attract specially for ZERO transaction fee feature.

and I do have a question regarding the affiliate programme Tire stem, can you please explain it more? Tire 1 - 1% , Tire 2- 3%, Tire 3 - 6% , isn't that suppose to be other way? or how is it the tire system decided the way it is?
Activity: 392
Very well painted, the problem and the proposed solution. In the theoretical part all is well, try a little practice.
Activity: 770
Merit: 11
quarkchain.io
As bitcoin fees is increasing, we need other alternatives, Nextycoin can provide that with Instant Transfer, Zero Fees and Price Stabilization system.
We can see the future is bright for NextyCoin.

By the Way, Where can i download the nextycoin wallet?
Activity: 444
Merit: 101
Instant transfer and zero fees are certainly very attractive and promising features for this project.  All the same, i am wondering how dev team would sustain this as a long term strategy.  Particularly when traffic becomes an issue.
Activity: 19
How can you utilize a zero transfer rate if it is ethereum base?
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Good project, I will give information about it in Telegram channel https://t.me/coinsfree about airdrops
Activity: 238
QUARKCHAIN
I think instant transfer of coins is the most significant feature of NextyCoin that will attract more and more investors everyday, as the current blockchain is facing tremendous clogging these days and also more in the future to come.
Activity: 728
Merit: 102
3D Logo & Animated Design Services PM me ;)
"Instant Transfer and Zero Transfer Fees". these two points are very interesting. Hopefully, "Security" will be on the top of your advantages list.
Activity: 182
if you're sure to implement instant transfer with low (even zero) transfer fees, it would be an innovative.
I look forward to Dual Cryptocurrency Confirmation System (DCCS). It is really the breakthrough in cryptocurrency which reward small amount to holders at the minor rate and allow zero fees transaction while still guaranteeing the benefits and can keep the commitment to confidentiality.
Activity: 686
you planning to release wallet for Windows at the end of January, then Mac OS, Linux , Android and ios, but what coins will maintain your wallet ?
Activity: 56
Hello Dev, one interesting project with the trust team and great idea. i will keep an eye on it.
Zero transfer fees, instnat transfer and price stabilisation is really good. Good luck success!
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
Instant money transfers with low Commission and paid for in any store.
Tempting future.
What about decentralization and anonymity?
Activity: 154
I found the objective of this project very promising, I hope to hear more development information regarding this project in this forum.
Activity: 365

A good project. Good technical details awaiting further action. What actions do you want to do first?
Jump to: