Author

Topic: [ANN] NextyCoin - the First Cryptocurrency: Instant Transfer with Zero Fees - page 133. (Read 41763 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 10
i think with that total supply 1$ is exspensive price becouse that supply is very very big

Total coin supply for ICO 110,000,000,000NTY
1NTY=1$~

soft cap?

Grin that sounds interesting when you think 1 NTY = $1

Actually, it starts with 1 pNTY = $1 (1 pNTY = 10,000 NTY)
Activity: 327
Merit: 100
Interesting project - I wonder however how exactly they will make money in the long run, given the zero fee proposal?
Activity: 533
Merit: 251
Any info about the team members?
Activity: 228
X-Block.io
 3 best factors about Nexty are :
Instant Transfer

Zero Transfer Fees

Price Stabilization System
How can i deposit btc or eth to the wallet ?
Activity: 592
Merit: 116
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live
1NTY=1$~

soft cap?
i think with that total supply 1$ is exspensive price becouse that supply is very very big
Activity: 462
Merit: 115
Zero Fees?  Great!  We need fast transactions with less fees for sure if we are to compete against VISA on the larger scale!
Activity: 742
1NTY=1$~

soft cap?
Activity: 217
Merit: 101
Who is dev/team behind this project? Sound like a big plan i'm sure you have a team behind this.
Sorry for asking but i don't want to invest on someone i didn't even know.
Scam is everywhere now.

Our team members come from various nations in the world, where some core members' nations have not allowed cryptocurrency since 2014. We have already got detailed schedules to secure those members when we announce the whole team's information in June 2018

You're kidding right? You are doing an ICO this month, with a barebones whitepaper and ANN thread on here, and no details on your team or developers till June 2018, 6 months AFTER the ICO?? WTF don't fall for this shit people, it's a scam coin at the worst or a shit coin and money grab at the best.

Do your research people!
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
Out of the 3 main attributes I like the free transfer fees the best.  After everything that has been going on with rising fees with BTC and ETH.  I do have a question is pNTY the same token as NTY and just has a different way of looking at it.  Does occupy the same space and just group some together and call them pNTY, as if were a roll of Dollars or a roll of coins?
Activity: 728
Merit: 139
We need NTY Wallet Address to receive airdrop . But where we can find it ? There is no active button to create wallet or depost on the web site  Huh
Activity: 728
Merit: 139
Zero transfer fees is for sure a very good feature , but Dual Cryptocurrency Confirmation System is also very interesting innovation .
Activity: 616
Hello developer, looks really nice with ZERO fees and INSTANT transfers, where i can download wallet? Because in airdrop form i see
NTY Wallet Address *
OK, so do I get a NTY Wallet Address?
A lot of thought was put into the design of this coin.  Hope it all comes together and works out.  Will be great to have zero fees, staking, lending, instant transfers etc. 
Activity: 130
This looks promising. Good thing NextyCoin is trying to fix problems. Will keep it at close watch.
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
Please refer to Dmitry_RS's reply for full image post.
@Dmitry_RS, Thank you so much for the quote.

NextyCoin

A Bright Future for Daily Transaction

Fast Instant Transfer

Low Zero Transfer Fees

Price Stabilization System

What is Nexty

Nexty is a Fintech ecosystem which helps e-commerce and technology startups to raise funds from community. Nexty itself has a cryptocurrency named NTY with various dominant features such as Instant Transfer, Zero Transfer Fees, Price Stabilisation System, and Dual Crypto Currency

The Problems

Cryptocurrency has been drawing a lot of attention recently, although it is evaluated to be the solution of the above backlog but has not really solved these problems. Some Cryptocurrencies has reduced international settlement time to near-instantaneous threshold, but soon after it becomes slow when the number of users increased dramatically. In addition, payment fees are relatively high, even some types have higher costs using old payment methods such as online credit card, online payment system...

Average Transaction Time in 2017 (blockchain.info)

Average Transaction Value in 2017 (bitinfocharts.com)

Average Transaction Fees in 2017 (bitinfocharts.com)

HOW IT WORKS

Dual Cryptocurrency Confirmation System includes two types of Cryptocurrency operating in parallel. The former called NTY, is the main cryptocurrency for using in daily transactions. The latter called NTF, is for transaction confirmation system. Transaction confirmation system is built on a peer-to-peer network with specific criteria to meet operational requirements. The breakthrough here is that instead of charging per transaction, those who are the holders of the second type of cryptocurrency will be rewarded with a small amount of cryptocurrency at the minor rate at the end of each month and this will allow the transaction fees to be zero while still guaranteeing the benefits to the persons who contribute to transaction confirmation system.

ROADMAP

Benefits for Investors
  • Be part of Nexty Foundation with NTF bonus which is rare
  • Mining is exclusive for NTF holders
  • Lifetime  earnings NTY from DCCS  by POF
  • Lifetime  earnings from annual profit generated by Price Stabilisation  System
  • Get NTY when it is still affordable
  • Various ways to get profits from our kickstart programs: Smart Staking, Lending, Affiliates...
Join our Crowdsale NOW

Pre-sale
Dec 12, 2017 - Dec 18, 2017
Volume: 600,000 pNTY
Price: From $1 / pNTY

ICO
Dec 19, 2017 - Jan 19, 2018
Volume: 9,400,000 pNTY
Price: From $1.1 / pNTY

1 pNTY = 10,000 NTY

For any question, please send us an email to [email protected]

Yeah, welcome. Hope everything ok <3
Activity: 322
good concept and much needed cryptocurrency
this concept is not foreign anymore just stay socialization and sponsorsip still lacking in this concept
good luck

project with zero transfer fees is it possible ? very interesting to follow this project and hope this project will be success.

Transfer fees and the speed of transactions has always been an issue for most cryptos.

Waiting for the next update.

Thanks, we are doing our best to deliver this potential into daily life. That's why we are looking for community supports,
Activity: 108
Merit: 0
good concept and much needed cryptocurrency
this concept is not foreign anymore just stay socialization and sponsorsip still lacking in this concept
good luck
Activity: 840
project with zero transfer fees is it possible ? very interesting to follow this project and hope this project will be success.
Activity: 196
Merit: 12
Transfer fees and the speed of transactions has always been an issue for most cryptos.

Waiting for the next update.
Jump to: