Author

Topic: [ANN] NextyCoin - the First Cryptocurrency: Instant Transfer with Zero Fees - page 129. (Read 41763 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 108
It's very interesting and extraordinary project. I think, that Nexty Coin has really promise future, because of very interesting idea and good promotion. So, i will keep this project.
Activity: 238
Merit: 3
I think the most interesting is the Zero Transfer Fees among the 3 deciding factors. I am looking forward with such aim so I am supporting this project. I know it is hard but please do your best to reach this. It will be very helpful. High fee sucks.
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
any link to mine these coins ? whats the value for 1 nexty in ETH now?
Activity: 812
Merit: 270
Instant transfers with zero fee is quite promising.
Hope you will be succeed in this project, I will definitively follow it.
Activity: 3
The low fees, security and clear visions are the some one the major pros of NextyCoin.
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
Nexty has a zero transaction fee thats really amaze us. Hopefully this project will continue for a long term. The wallet account of nexty is looks like website of some ICO but need more information regarding this project.
Activity: 9
Nexty is a Fintech ecosystem which helps e-commerce and technology startups to raise funds from community. Nexty itself has a cryptocurrency named NTY with various dominant features such as Instant Transfer, Zero Transfer Fees, Price Stabilisation System, and Dual Crypto Currency

)

ROADMAP

https://nextycoin.com/images/bitcointalk/image8.png

Benefits for Investors
Be part of Nexty Foundation with NTF bonus which is rare
Mining is exclusive for NTF holders
Lifetime  earnings NTY from DCCS  by POF
Lifetime  earnings from annual profit generated by Price Stabilisation  System
Get NTY when it is still affordable
Various ways to get profits from our kickstart programs: Smart Staking, Lending, Affiliates
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Wow zero fees and instant transfers! Those are some ambitious goals. Can't wait for you to pull it off. Supporting.
Activity: 123
The road map is very clear and the project is highly promising. Will surely jump into this one. All the best to the Dev team. #teamspirit
Activity: 420
This will be good, some time ago I had tried to use this website and the NextyCoin is pretty good. I hope your project is successful, good luck!
Activity: 274
Merit: 13
Hello, Intrigging concept you have got going on here. I'm wondering, will there ever be a downloadable wallet or is the currency purely web based?
Activity: 43
Interesting project for croudfunding, do i need a special walet or is it a ER20 token ?
Activity: 81
Seems like a really nice project.
Just what is needed for e-commerce and micropayments in general!
Activity: 533
Merit: 251
Wow, there's nothing I can ask for this project, with ZERO transfer fees and instant transaction, this is a breakthrough in crypto world. I am sure to support this project. Good luck
Are you a human being?
Activity: 672
Zero transfer fees?, now this is what i have been looking for, get this started and you will be one of the most sort after, transfer fees are killing these days and someone needs to do something about it
Activity: 82
I like this Dual Cryptocurrency Confirmation System,something good innovation to look forward too. Waiting for upcoming developments.
Activity: 252
Interested in this project Dev I hope the website Wallet will be more Update and more available Cryptocurrency can deposit Good Luck Everyone!
Activity: 231
Merit: 100
Wow, there's nothing I can ask for this project, with ZERO transfer fees and instant transaction, this is a breakthrough in crypto world. I am sure to support this project. Good luck
Activity: 715
Merit: 220
Could you give more info on the blockchain technologies behind the NTY coins ? On which blockchain is it based ?
Nevertheless interesting concept.
Activity: 1834
really a wonderful project,I really like the project nextycoin. future projects are really good and will definitely be a success,the concept of good and clear objectives, the project is very much appreciated..where when people do a transaction without having to use cash,anywhere,at any free of charge,really incredible,this s is a very good idea. project nextycoin this clearly has very good prospects, investors will certainly be interested. I hope it can be manifested in the activities of our daily lives
Jump to: