Author

Topic: [ANN] NextyCoin - the First Cryptocurrency: Instant Transfer with Zero Fees - page 126. (Read 41763 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 250
The low zero fees is the most interest part from this project. I like to join bounty if there's any.
When web wallet ready?

Yeah, that sound really interesting for me. Something new is always nice.
Activity: 87
Merit: 10
I love donation, BTC: 1P3TzmdoTJGafGWjoezDMudUb5zY
I'm curious about Nexty's proposed feature regarding "Prize stabilization program", I want to know about it. What major distinction would Nexty could have compared to all other cryptocurrency that is now live in the market.
Activity: 280
Merit: 107
The low zero fees is the most interest part from this project. I like to join bounty if there's any.
When web wallet ready?
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
Imho zero-fee-transactions is one of the most interesting point of Nexty. Please give more info about exclusive mining. What does it mean? And thanks for chance to get this token!
Activity: 77
Interesting initiative.  I think this project is going to success. I wish see your coin on different exchanges.
Activity: 210
Merit: 112
Is this project still in the work? Some development will be great. And put a lot more details in this ANN thread. In the future ANN threads will be the bible of all cryptocurrencies (it is, even right now).
And i don't like the website, need to work on it, should be a lot more professional. Anyway, good luck with the project guys!
Activity: 336
There are quite a few Nexty - like projects, all of which are Ethereum, Neo, and Wave, and it's still to be seen whether the project will stand out. Smiley Smiley

Activity: 443
Merit: 100
I'm currently seeing a lot of newly released altcoins and for now I'm trying Nexty.io to benefit from my participation in bounty and airdrop programs, it looks like this project is great for an investment either in the future or in the near future.
I want to ask Nexty.io is it possible to compete with other altcoin like token etherium?
Activity: 322
with zero fee, exclusive mining, lifetime earning and the other great concept there's no doubt this coin will be another succes in the future.
glad to become part of community.
is there no telegram campaign??
We have not had a plan for that.

yes instant transfer and zero fee its unique much more easy and not much downtime i like this project.
Activity: 196
Merit: 102
CV proof..best project 2018
actually im a newbie for this fileld and this is first time i heard about cost zero transaction and instant transaction.if it is a reallity actulay this may be the another turning point of crypto world.also price stabilization is a another positive thing in this project.i have a question..could you please tell me how you maintain this network without transaction fees.?what is the technique behind that?
with zero fee, exclusive mining, lifetime earning and the other great concept there's no doubt this coin will be another succes in the future.
We have not had a plan for that.
I was interested on zero fee transactions,and almost all,coz it saves time.
but how fast it is?will it takes only a seconds?
Given to Internet connection, it is as fast as Google search.
Activity: 1
Good project , but how many coin there ils au max
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
Nexty, the block chain project, besides white paper and roadmap, has also elaborated on the frequently asked questions. This is very good. No other coin projects have tried to make investors clear.
 Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Activity: 166
I think the price stabilisation aspect of Nexty is important. the volatility of crypto is one reason why so many are scared to get involved. Good luck.
Activity: 196
Merit: 11
Nexty is a financial technology ecosystem that realizes instant transfer and zero transfer fee. This is a very practical and profitable block chain project. It is worth looking forward to.
Activity: 168
Merit: 14
With the alarming rate at which blockchain transfer fees continue to soar and subsequent delays in processing transactions (when you try to lower them) is something that certainly requires a remedy. This could just be the answer.
Activity: 434
An exciting new project. I'll join you. Want rapid growth. Very interesting bounty company. On which exchanges will you trade?
Activity: 228
Zero Transfer Fees is the key feature for me personally. Although a minimum threshold would be enough.
Activity: 336
Merit: 11
Jump to: