Author

Topic: [ANN] NextyCoin - the First Cryptocurrency: Instant Transfer with Zero Fees - page 132. (Read 41763 times)

Activity: 46
Merit: 10
Kan you be more informative about "Mining is exclusive for NTF holders"? How will it be?
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
NextlyCtoin A bright future for daily transaction with instant transfer,zero transfer fees and prize stabillization system is great projet.

how do you realize those 3 concepts?
Activity: 520
Merit: 260
This looks like an interesting project with some top notch specs. Instant transactions and zero fees is going to be an interesting offer I imagine.
Activity: 21
Zero fees, instant transactions, stable price! Any project tackling those goals - ie. the holy trinity of crypto - is worth following. And being a part of too!
Activity: 518
Merit: 107
Activity: 966
Merit: 25
Ton Together | Save Smart & Win Big

Beside that the project is really well prepared seen from the white paper and ANN thread, it has three deciding facrors which are instant transfer, zero fee and price stabilization system, and also peer to peer. Things that cannot be found in other cryptoccurencies if it's succed. It also has dual cryptoccurency confirmation system, an unique system that cannot be found in another crypto. One little question, what will be done if there are some unsold tokens left? Will it be burned or kept for future development? And have you prepare the exchanger to listing this token?
Activity: 36
The project is a very well prepared project. Zero transfer fees & instant transfer is a big advantage. Esp. the white paper and the roadmap gives too much information where this coin will be located. The website is very well working. Wish you success.
Activity: 42
NextyCoin will be a real weapon for the ecosystem and economy itself. I hope it will have the chance to reach the success because the roadmap offers trust and evidence that the project will have a brilliant future
Activity: 476
A very interesting project. I hope they will succeed and everything will be just fine. I wish you a successful development project.I will follow the development of the project and assist in PR
Activity: 227
Is there a specific number of coins that you want to freeze, to be able to get a new one?
Activity: 1176
Merit: 162
Zero transaction fee sounds good.  hmm so there is actually a transaction fee but the holders of the second type of cryptocurrency will be rewarded with a small amount of cryptocurrency? so its like a refund? I am right or not?
And by the way where can I find your NTY Wallet Address ?
Activity: 112
The Best part that I like about Nexty project is  Dual Cryptocurrency Confirmation System which is quite amazing and innovative.Project  is looking quite promising.I m very happy to join the project.
I have only one question with the team is that why team is not disclosed neither on website or whitepaper ?
U
Activity: 503
Merit: 106
Where can see the real info of team?
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Hmm This is very solid and serious project.I wish to become a local coordinator in my Country
Activity: 70
with all key features highlighted by other forum members; participate to follow this coin development.
Activity: 165
Merit: 100
With a fast transaction, No fees and a stable price. This is gonna be a great Project
Activity: 742
Merit: 251
1 pNTY = $1 Noted with thanks.

How many are in your team?
What kind of people are they?
Activity: 322
Hello developer, looks really nice with ZERO fees and INSTANT transfers, where i can download wallet? Because in airdrop form i see
NTY Wallet Address *

NTY Wallet & ETH Wallet are avaiable now
Activity: 322
Interesting project - I wonder however how exactly they will make money in the long run, given the zero fee proposal?

Our whitepaper will answer your concern
Jump to: