Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] OSTERIA - Platform for HORECA customer service - page 49. (Read 35407 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 10
Pretty good idea. But how customers will perceive this project is not yet known. There have been cases that bonus systems and cashbacks were not popular.
I think a lot will depend on restaurants and cafes. Such an idea should be well-advertised among their visitors. This will probably improve the situation.
I haven't used this possibility in restaurants, but I think that in the future it may become popular. Only the overall development of the crypto currency payments will increase the number of such services.
it is possible that Osteria will be one of the applications that help make crypto more popular currency for payment of services, because there are all prerequisites for this purpose in functionalities of the app.
Activity: 151
Merit: 0
To actively distribute development information, you need a Twitter page. Is it in the nearest plans? I think it is so easy to update the information about your achievements.
Activity: 392
Pretty good idea. But how customers will perceive this project is not yet known. There have been cases that bonus systems and cashbacks were not popular.
I think a lot will depend on restaurants and cafes. Such an idea should be well-advertised among their visitors. This will probably improve the situation.
I haven't used this possibility in restaurants, but I think that in the future it may become popular. Only the overall development of the crypto currency payments will increase the number of such services.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
Activity: 130
article about your project on thematic sites can improve your rating. I would like to know information about media resources that will become your partners.
Activity: 434
The application will work with different currencies, or only cryptocurrency will be available to work with partners and customer orders?
The team says that you, as a client of the application, can use fiat money or cryptocurrency. It is convenient to order lunch in the restaurant in any conditions.
Good that users get a choice of currency to pay for the service. After all, not all cafes or restaurants want to work with cryptocurrency. I think that the project will attract more participants.
But customers will benefit more if they use the Yupa token. This may increase the interest in the token after the platform is opened. I am interested in this issue in the first place.
Activity: 164
I would like to know the experts ' opinion about this project. Is your project presented on any of the websites of rating agencies?
Activity: 143
The application will work with different currencies, or only cryptocurrency will be available to work with partners and customer orders?
The team says that you, as a client of the application, can use fiat money or cryptocurrency. It is convenient to order lunch in the restaurant in any conditions.
Good that users get a choice of currency to pay for the service. After all, not all cafes or restaurants want to work with cryptocurrency. I think that the project will attract more participants.
Activity: 322
Activity: 420
The project has set a rapid development plan. I hope that in the summer of next year we will get active application in several regions.
The first cafes and restaurants can get maximum interest among clients. It seems to me that this is a great advertisement for new participants of the restaurant business.
And will there be incentives for the first partners? How can they be interested to participate before they can test the capabilities of OSTERIA?
The closer the testing stage is, the more important this information is. I think that a quality test is possible only with the participation of all categories of users, and I hope that the developers will ensure their availability.
Activity: 140
The project has set a rapid development plan. I hope that in the summer of next year we will get active application in several regions.
The first cafes and restaurants can get maximum interest among clients. It seems to me that this is a great advertisement for new participants of the restaurant business.
And will there be incentives for the first partners? How can they be interested to participate before they can test the capabilities of OSTERIA?
Activity: 134
It is a good idea to take an already successful scheme, add a blockchain and your token there, promote the project and enjoy success. But does everything turn out well if even there is no data on the development team?
Activity: 144
Activity: 434
I did not see the information about the part of the investment to advertise the project. I think the team should give this issue more attention if the developers want to see the active community around them.
Like other participants, I believe that for this purpose, the team should update the site and its description. The general description reveals only the ultimate idea.
I will wait for the testing phase. I think that during this period we will get fresh messages. Now the team is busy developing, their goal is to release the application on time.
Activity: 280
Activity: 378
I did not see the information about the part of the investment to advertise the project. I think the team should give this issue more attention if the developers want to see the active community around them.
Like other participants, I believe that for this purpose, the team should update the site and its description. The general description reveals only the ultimate idea.
Activity: 476
Activity: 139
you need to refine the project site, add more information about the team, white paper. This will positively influence the investors' opinion about the project. More people will be able to buy tokens.
Pages:
Jump to: