Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] OSTERIA - Platform for HORECA customer service - page 50. (Read 35407 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 10
I would like to receive regular information on the achievements of the project. Is there such a possibility? I found a small group in Telegram. Will it be the official communication channel for the project?
I would like to see a page in social media where new information will be visible without requests. It's a lot more convenient for the community to follow the success of the project.
Activity: 448
I now want to understand how much the market of the restaurant sector is busy with the development of products that use the technology blockchain. Is there a competition for OSTERIA?
I think a good competition can motivate developers to create a high quality product. Customers will be able to choose the best offer. But I personally do not know about the application with such a set of features that OSTERIA wants to offer.
If it is true, then early investors will be able to expect a good increase in value after running the application. There are many restaurants in the world market that can improve the quality of customer service with the help of YUPA.
Activity: 392
In general I like the development of this project. I hope that the cost of the token will not be lowered due to constant updating of the information. Now I see it rarely.
Development of digital technologies promotes active application of cryptocurrency in different spheres of business. I think that OSTERIA can be useful for the community.
Activity: 151
Merit: 0
I would like to receive regular information on the achievements of the project. Is there such a possibility? I found a small group in Telegram. Will it be the official communication channel for the project?
I now want to understand how much the market of the restaurant sector is busy with the development of products that use the technology blockchain. Is there a competition for OSTERIA?
I think a good competition can motivate developers to create a high quality product. Customers will be able to choose the best offer. But I personally do not know about the application with such a set of features that OSTERIA wants to offer.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
Activity: 420
Did the team not report when they start developing the product? I don't quite understand how long the audit period will last. I want to know that everything goes according to plan.
The audit period is complete. The token is on the exchange, and I think it indicates the successful completion of all the calculations.
This is also the project team. We have to follow the progress of development, but I think that the testing of the product will take place according to the roadmap.
Did the team not report when they start developing the product? I don't quite understand how long the audit period will last. I want to know that everything goes according to plan.
The audit period is complete. The token is on the exchange, and I think it indicates the successful completion of all the calculations.
Activity: 144
It seems to me that the project should get recognition in one country from more representatives of cafes and restaurants, and gradually move on. The team already defined its strategy?
This is probably what will happen. Stage - "06.2019 Expansion in countries" should expand the number of countries, but which of the regions will be the first is I do not understand.
As long as the team does not present its first version of the application to potential customers, it will be difficult for us to understand who will be interested in early cooperation with OSTERIA.
Of course, developed countries will use tokens first. On this, I think that the team should define itself region at the stage of testing, in order to conduct the correct advertising campaign for participants of these countries
Activity: 130
It seems to me that the project should get recognition in one country from more representatives of cafes and restaurants, and gradually move on. The team already defined its strategy?
This is probably what will happen. Stage - "06.2019 Expansion in countries" should expand the number of countries, but which of the regions will be the first is I do not understand.
As long as the team does not present its first version of the application to potential customers, it will be difficult for us to understand who will be interested in early cooperation with OSTERIA.
Activity: 280
Activity: 378
A great token. He's already starting to make a profit. I think that during the testing I will see more participants on the exchange.
Success for the team in development
Yes, and I hope for a timely presentation of the application. If the team can provide an overview of the application or its interface, the new participants will be able to see the potential for profit.
Now also have a chance to get a quick profit. For those investors who were among the first, there is a large increase in profits.
Activity: 476
A great token. He's already starting to make a profit. I think that during the testing I will see more participants on the exchange.
Yes, and I hope for a timely presentation of the application. If the team can provide an overview of the application or its interface, the new participants will be able to see the potential for profit.
Activity: 164
In my opinion the application OSTERIA will become very topical for tourists.  I saw that geolocation function would be available. And this is a large number of participants.
I too believe that the number of users will grow constantly. New countries, new partners and a good prospect for investors. I'm already waiting for a token sale.
This is obvious, but only if you have an active marketing campaign while the application is starting and expanding to different regions.
Activity: 143
In my opinion the application OSTERIA will become very topical for tourists.  I saw that geolocation function would be available. And this is a large number of participants.
I too believe that the number of users will grow constantly. New countries, new partners and a good prospect for investors. I'm already waiting for a token sale.
Activity: 392
Any participants of the restaurant business will be able to join the project? The client should understand what stars we are talking about when working with the application. Small cafes can  be here?
It seems to me that small cafes can also find their customers through the application OSTERIA. Especially because geolocation in the application can quickly show any partner.
I think that all the cafes that want to attract customers on a global scale (primarily tourist routes) will be registered in the application.
Pages:
Jump to: