Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] OSTERIA - Platform for HORECA customer service - page 51. (Read 35407 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 1
In my opinion the application OSTERIA will become very topical for tourists.  I saw that geolocation function would be available. And this is a large number of participants.
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
Any participants of the restaurant business will be able to join the project? The client should understand what stars we are talking about when working with the application. Small cafes can  be here?
It seems to me that small cafes can also find their customers through the application OSTERIA. Especially because geolocation in the application can quickly show any partner.
Activity: 134
Merit: 0
Any participants of the restaurant business will be able to join the project? The client should understand what stars we are talking about when working with the application. Small cafes can  be here?
Activity: 434
I think that if the team can offer a product that will run after the launch and without errors, the OSTERIA will get its audience, and the restaurants will be interested in registering through the application.
To do this, all projects are testing their applications. It is possible that the open testing phase will allow the application to run without errors as quickly as possible.
Activity: 139
I think that if the team can offer a product that will run after the launch and without errors, the OSTERIA will get its audience, and the restaurants will be interested in registering through the application.
Activity: 151
Automating the process of ordering a table or dishes simplify the work of restaurants. This is a good idea not only for cryptocurrency payments.
Activity: 140
Quite an interesting and promising project. You can take your good profit from the food market. It is a matter of quality service and successful application.
Activity: 420
New exchanges will be added to sell the token? It seems to me that a quality advertising campaign and new partners can increase the chance of new users to be interested.
What events are currently taking place on the project? I would like to follow the development of the application more often, for example in social media.
Application development. It is likely that we will not see the activity until the product is tested. But an overview of the interface is quite possible.
Activity: 144
What events are currently taking place on the project? I would like to follow the development of the application more often, for example in social media.
Digital technologies are increasingly used to increase the speed of customer service in different areas of activity. With the use of blockchain this process will be even more qualitative.

This demand will show us time. I certainly look forward to the successful launch of the application, but I am not sure that there will be many participants who are ready to work with cryptocurrency when paying for their lunch.
Well, OSTERIA can find such participants. And the number of new users will increase. All the same cryptocurrency becomes more popular for payment. It can't be stopped.
As I understood, other types of payment will be available in the application.  But users will have the motivation to use cryptocurrency. I think the application will have a lot of customers.
Activity: 280
Digital technologies are increasingly used to increase the speed of customer service in different areas of activity. With the use of blockchain this process will be even more qualitative.

This demand will show us time. I certainly look forward to the successful launch of the application, but I am not sure that there will be many participants who are ready to work with cryptocurrency when paying for their lunch.
Well, OSTERIA can find such participants. And the number of new users will increase. All the same cryptocurrency becomes more popular for payment. It can't be stopped.
Activity: 378
Team may have to motivate the first customers, but later such service will be popular. Everyone wants to save their time and money, and OSTERIA offers this opportunity.
If the restaurants are interested in using the application, then I think they will also attract customers. Collaboration can guarantee the growth of your application's customers.
Activity: 476

Activity: 130
Team may have to motivate the first customers, but later such service will be popular. Everyone wants to save their time and money, and OSTERIA offers this opportunity.
Activity: 164
Quite an interesting and promising project. You can take your good profit from the food market. It is a matter of quality service and successful application.
Fundraising for the project has already been completed, how much has already been collected? Application development started?
The team told the community earlier that the investment was successful and that the development of the application had already begun. As I understand it, they were able to interest early investors, and this is good for further work.
Activity: 392
For the project to quickly bring to the attention of partners, I think that customers should be interested in the list of the first partners. With whom is the first cooperation possible and on what conditions?
I am also interested in learning about early participants from the restaurant business. I am sure that a large chain of restaurants could bring fame to OSTERIA.
I think they can join the project during the first testing. Their assessment of the quality of the application could help developers find the right solutions for their development.
And what actions will be carried out by the project representatives to find such partners? I think that right now they should be busy with this issue to find companies in a timely manner.
Activity: 143
Fundraising for the project has already been completed, how much has already been collected? Application development started?
Pages:
Jump to: