Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] OSTERIA - Platform for HORECA customer service - page 52. (Read 35407 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 10
For the project to quickly bring to the attention of partners, I think that customers should be interested in the list of the first partners. With whom is the first cooperation possible and on what conditions?
I am also interested in learning about early participants from the restaurant business. I am sure that a large chain of restaurants could bring fame to OSTERIA.
I think they can join the project during the first testing. Their assessment of the quality of the application could help developers find the right solutions for their development.
Activity: 434
For the project to quickly bring to the attention of partners, I think that customers should be interested in the list of the first partners. With whom is the first cooperation possible and on what conditions?
I am also interested in learning about early participants from the restaurant business. I am sure that a large chain of restaurants could bring fame to OSTERIA.
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
Activity: 420
There is some time before the next stage of the project is presented.  During this period, the team must present new events to the community on the project. If you do not, the token value will not be able to remain high.
It seems to me that such a product will encourage restaurant chains to perform good maintenance, because any customer will be able to leave a review of the dish, which will be confirmed through the blockchain.  I think customers would appreciate this opportunity.
If the application will provide payment in cryptocurrency, then definitely customers will have a good incentive to receive rewards for just reviews, in order to pay for the order in the future.
Activity: 134
Merit: 0
Activity: 134
It seems to me that such a product will encourage restaurant chains to perform good maintenance, because any customer will be able to leave a review of the dish, which will be confirmed through the blockchain.  I think customers would appreciate this opportunity.
Activity: 144
Do you envisage extending the functionality in the future? Now applications need a constant update to attract the attention of ordinary consumers.
I think it should be a handy app with a certain set of features. The update may only concern the number of partners and their loyalty programs.
You are right, I think that first of all this application is not an entertainment product. Users will evaluate the quality of services in restaurants, and OSTERIA will be an assistant.
Do you envisage extending the functionality in the future? Now applications need a constant update to attract the attention of ordinary consumers.
I think it should be a handy app with a certain set of features. The update may only concern the number of partners and their loyalty programs.
Activity: 280
Activity: 378
On the exchange of the situation so far unchanged. I think that only new messages will be able to increase interest in the token. Now I'll keep an eye on the situation. But at an early stage the cost of the token was able to bring profit to the first participants.
I'm glad to see that the token on the exchange has that value. Community support has helped to get a good result in the early phase of ICO. Now the team has to confirm its successes, and investors will get even more profit.
Activity: 476
I would like to understand how the loyalty system can work for restaurant customers. Is it a cash back or a bonus for each restaurant?
I saw not much in the description on the site, but I can say that each partner will be able to create a unique system of loyalty, which will be convenient for the work of a certain restaurant. I think it's a good idea.
Activity: 139
I would like to understand how the loyalty system can work for restaurant customers. Is it a cash back or a bonus for each restaurant?
On the exchange of the situation so far unchanged. I think that only new messages will be able to increase interest in the token. Now I'll keep an eye on the situation. But at an early stage the cost of the token was able to bring profit to the first participants.
If the project really covers a large number of users, then of course it will be beneficial for restaurants to connect to the platform.
I think that the launch of the application will not be easy for restaurants. Users want to see a wide list of companies, and will work with the application only after adding the required participant. I hope that the team will be able to connect a large number of restaurants in the first stage.
If I understand correctly, both categories of participants are important for a good product launch. And only the team's activity in finding restaurants and attracting customers will give good results.
Activity: 392
If the project really covers a large number of users, then of course it will be beneficial for restaurants to connect to the platform.
I think that the launch of the application will not be easy for restaurants. Users want to see a wide list of companies, and will work with the application only after adding the required participant. I hope that the team will be able to connect a large number of restaurants in the first stage.
Activity: 151
judging by the roadmap of this project, we will soon be able to see the alpha version. I think it will be better than any presentation.
I totally agree with you. A presentation is another cartoon or a set of slides and this cannot be a confirmation of the product’s readiness. but the beta or alpha version is quite another thing!
And who will be able to participate in it? And I would like to know about the use of blockchain in this testing. It seems to me that this is the only way we can see all the benefits of the application.
Activity: 140
judging by the roadmap of this project, we will soon be able to see the alpha version. I think it will be better than any presentation.
I totally agree with you. A presentation is another cartoon or a set of slides and this cannot be a confirmation of the product’s readiness. but the beta or alpha version is quite another thing!
Activity: 130
Pages:
Jump to: