Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] OSTERIA - Platform for HORECA customer service - page 53. (Read 35407 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

Where can I read about what rewards the community can get for their activity and their actions? I understand it will be such a kind of mining)
It seems to me that the incentive strategy is still under development. But it is clear that customers will receive a reward for the reviews.
Activity: 164
Merit: 1
Where can I read about what rewards the community can get for their activity and their actions? I understand it will be such a kind of mining)
Well, it will be claimed by the community in this case. It is also very important to receive transparent and honest reviews about restaurants. It will be the most important for all.
Activity: 143
Merit: 0
Activity: 420
How is this generally planned to implement? Where to find out more details?
Now and the truth on the site very little information about it. I think in the future we will see any announcements. Well, or we will wait for the appearance of this coin on exchanges.
I would advise the team to suggest opening a Twitter page. Social media can provide a quick overview of success for the community.
Activity: 448
Now and the truth on the site very little information about it. I think in the future we will see any announcements. Well, or we will wait for the appearance of this coin on exchanges.
If you are talking about new exchanges, then I agree that such steps should be submitted to the community. OSTERIA will be difficult to have success on Yobit without news about development.
Activity: 322
Activity: 144
The team calculated  of profitability of restaurants when using the application. I'm interested to know what data was used for this.
I didn't understand that either. But considering the fact that the restaurant will be able to serve more customers due to pre-order, it is possible that this is a fair estimate.
In essence, the use of this application will be beneficial for everyone. Users will receive an award and restaurants will receive users. But how will this project earn money?
If I understand everything correctly, the partners will pay the commission when working in the application. Of course it should be minimal. 
Activity: 134
The team calculated  of profitability of restaurants when using the application. I'm interested to know what data was used for this.
I didn't understand that either. But considering the fact that the restaurant will be able to serve more customers due to pre-order, it is possible that this is a fair estimate.
In essence, the use of this application will be beneficial for everyone. Users will receive an award and restaurants will receive users. But how will this project earn money?
Activity: 280
Activity: 139
It seems to me that these calculations are important for potential partners, and they will be provided for the participants of the restaurant business. Increasing profits to 34% is a good incentive for cooperation.
Activity: 151
Activity: 378
There are first profit results for early entrants. Is the team involved in selling tokens on the exchange? Or is their part frozen?
I think that now it is not so much important as the development of the product itself is important. The distribution of the investment fund is not presented to us in the description.
As I understand, investors are simply trying to know more about the ICO project itself. Without white paper, we still have a lot of questions.
Activity: 476
There are first profit results for early entrants. Is the team involved in selling tokens on the exchange? Or is their part frozen?
I think that now it is not so much important as the development of the product itself is important. The distribution of the investment fund is not presented to us in the description.
The cost of the token will depend on the activity of developers. Are there other ways to increase the value of the token during this period?
Activity: 392
The roadmap is currently developing the product until the end of the year. At this time, the coin will be added to the exchange?
The coin has already been added for exchange. And you can buy it right there. You can also track the dynamics of price growth and interest in the coin.
Some participants want to see more reputable partners for exchange. For the early stage, I need one exchange, but I hope that with further development of the project we will learn about new ones.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
HOLD CRYPTO!!!!
Your token has a good exchange position. I am glad that the project was able to interest investors. For early participants, this is the most important aspect. Quick profit is very interesting.
this token listed only on yobit?
The roadmap is currently developing the product until the end of the year. At this time, the coin will be added to the exchange?
The coin has already been added for exchange. And you can buy it right there. You can also track the dynamics of price growth and interest in the coin.
Activity: 140
Pages:
Jump to: