Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] OSTERIA - Platform for HORECA customer service - page 54. (Read 35407 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 10
Your token has a good exchange position. I am glad that the project was able to interest investors. For early participants, this is the most important aspect. Quick profit is very interesting.
this token listed only on yobit?
At this stage, yes, but I think in the future we will see many other exchanges and there will be no problems with that.
Activity: 532
Merit: 109
Cashback is a very good way to draw attention to the new project. I think the new restaurants will use the OSTERIA application actively.
This is a kind of PR move. Now almost everyone uses cashback  to attract more customers.
Activity: 574
Merit: 105
The future is your Genome
and where you can read about the rewards for the community. I would like to see how it can be beneficial for such users.
as i know developers dont wanna distribute profit among token holders
Activity: 144
Merit: 1
Cashback is a very good way to draw attention to the new project. I think the new restaurants will use the OSTERIA application actively.
Activity: 130
Merit: 0
all restaurants in dire need of the technology made by the OSTERIA because very helpful once in the transaction, and there must be a separate pieces in the transaction
Unfortunately now in most cases listing on the stock exchange gives nothing for the crypto project. The overall situation in the crypto market is negative or depressive. Therefore, growth from listing on the stock exchange is not yet expected. Now is the time to buy coins or tokens at low prices.
You're right! I also know a lot of examples when, after entering the stock exchange, the price of a coin fell down. Therefore, listing is not a panacea as many people think.
absolutely right, it is normal for this to happen, especially if the project is bad, and only has a few communities, certainly to develop the project will be difficult
in any case, after launching the alpha version, we can see more and I think the price of the token will quickly go up. I will follow the news from the developers.
I see that there are participants who support development in order to get a quick profit. I hope this category of users will help to keep the token up to the moment of testing.
If in fact we can see the beta version in January 2019 year, then this is a good result for OSTERIA. I'd like to watch the team's activities more often. An overview of the interface can also motivate new participants.  
Merit: 111
vite

If everything was successful during the private sale, as the team says, they managed to collect hard cap $800,000
good, but they give us some proofs, list of investors, smartcontract and etc
Merit: 117
Unfortunately now in most cases listing on the stock exchange gives nothing for the crypto project. The overall situation in the crypto market is negative or depressive. Therefore, growth from listing on the stock exchange is not yet expected. Now is the time to buy coins or tokens at low prices.
You're right! I also know a lot of examples when, after entering the stock exchange, the price of a coin fell down. Therefore, listing is not a panacea as many people think.
absolutely right, it is normal for this to happen, especially if the project is bad, and only has a few communities, certainly to develop the project will be difficult
Simply, there is a category of crypto investors who believe that access to the stock exchange is almost the most important thing. This is not true. certainly the ability to freely sell or buy coins at the market rate is good. But if there is no finished product, the cost of the token or coin will plummet.
Activity: 280
in any case, after launching the alpha version, we can see more and I think the price of the token will quickly go up. I will follow the news from the developers.
I see that there are participants who support development in order to get a quick profit. I hope this category of users will help to keep the token up to the moment of testing.
Activity: 378
Great project. If the team keeps its promises, it will be very successful. So I will wait for the next announcements from the developers and follow the coin on the exchanges.
I think the next stage in development will show us even more interest in the project. Testing the application will be a key point for many investors.
Activity: 476
Great project. If the team keeps its promises, it will be very successful. So I will wait for the next announcements from the developers and follow the coin on the exchanges.
Activity: 938
Merit: 500
Activity: 164
It is likely that people will not very positively accept this project and will not pay tokens. There are always risks that the project may not fire. We will look at the further actions of the team and the best vision will appear.
I will wait for the initial stage of development, but definitely there are prerequisites for the active application of such an application. After all, the restaurant business wants to get as many customers as possible, and OSTERIA will help in this.
Activity: 448
It is likely that people will not very positively accept this project and will not pay tokens. There are always risks that the project may not fire. We will look at the further actions of the team and the best vision will appear.
In part, you may be right. But here it is good that tokens have already been added for exchanges and everyone can get tokens instantly and guaranteed. But I don’t know about future growth prospects yet.
Activity: 143
Merit: 117
Activity: 322
Activity: 392
cashback is becoming increasingly popular among companies that use cryptocurrency to pay for goods and services. This is a great incentive to increase the number of customers, both the application and the restaurants themselves.
Yes, it helps to attract customers and keep them in the institution. I think such a business scheme will be very profitable for both business and ordinary users.
Activity: 134
cashback is becoming increasingly popular among companies that use cryptocurrency to pay for goods and services. This is a great incentive to increase the number of customers, both the application and the restaurants themselves.
Pages:
Jump to: