Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] OSTERIA - Platform for HORECA customer service - page 55. (Read 35407 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 10
Are you going to add tokens to other exchanges? What negotiations are underway on this issue and when do you think this can happen?
Activity: 434
Hi guys! Is there a video presentation of this project? Can you give me a link on YouTube? I would like to get more information before buying tokens.
Activity: 139
Merit: 1
I read about the possibility of crypto-cashback. All the restaurants that will be registered in the application will support this service?
I have not yet seen the details, but I think that the choice of such business companies can be accessed through filters. As I understand it, the team wants to make an application that will be available to different participants.
Activity: 151
Merit: 0
I read about the possibility of crypto-cashback. All the restaurants that will be registered in the application will support this service?
Activity: 420
Your token has a good exchange position. I am glad that the project was able to interest investors. For early participants, this is the most important aspect. Quick profit is very interesting.
I would like to understand what categories of participants of the restaurant business will be interested in working with the application at the initial stage of application launch.
I think it will be those partners who are willing to pay commission in the application, i.e. quite large participants will be able to join the cooperation faster. That's my opinion.
The team should conduct a search for participants, explaining and not only the cost items, but also the benefits of cooperation. After all, developers are talking about an increase in profits by 34%. This should be available to potential partners.
Activity: 144
I would like to understand what categories of participants of the restaurant business will be interested in working with the application at the initial stage of application launch.
I think it will be those partners who are willing to pay commission in the application, i.e. quite large participants will be able to join the cooperation faster. That's my opinion.
The success of an application depends to some extent on the region in which it will be opened for the first time. I think the team should consider this strategy well.
The point is not even particularly in the region as in the competition of similar services.
On the presented description it is difficult for me to understand what principles the team will use for the first launch of the product. I hope they learn all the nuances.
Activity: 532
Merit: 109
The success of an application depends to some extent on the region in which it will be opened for the first time. I think the team should consider this strategy well.
The point is not even particularly in the region as in the competition of similar services.
Activity: 280
Activity: 378
By the way, I have already met the opportunity to pay in cryptocurrencies in some restaurants. So far, this service is more like entertainment and is not in demand. But the world is changing rapidly and it is possible that soon everyone and everywhere will pay cryptocurrency!
I think that after the registration of partners in the application, they will advertise the benefits of such payment, because the interest of restaurants is to attract more customers.
Activity: 140
Activity: 130
Merit: 0
By the way, I have already met the opportunity to pay in cryptocurrencies in some restaurants. So far, this service is more like entertainment and is not in demand. But the world is changing rapidly and it is possible that soon everyone and everywhere will pay cryptocurrency!
Activity: 476
And why does this need a blockchain again?
I think that blockchain technology will help to make a fair and constant evaluation of reviews from restaurants, as well as guarantee the reliability of payment.
For restaurant customers the use of blockchain allows to reduce the commission fee when paying for services and this is also an important advantage.
It seems to me that the application will be used only in countries where the tourist business is developing well. Still very few restaurants are ready to accept cryptocurrency constantly.
I think the bonuses when first registering participants in the app will motivate customers to experience the app. And the quality of the product can keep them longer.
I think that blockchain technology will help to make a fair and constant evaluation of reviews from restaurants, as well as guarantee the reliability of payment.
For restaurant customers the use of blockchain allows to reduce the commission fee when paying for services and this is also an important advantage.
Activity: 392

It seems to me that all products for customer service and financial operations deserve a fair and reliable way of working. I hope that the blockchain technology will continue to add new decisions.
For the restaurant business now there are not many applications that use blockchain. I am sure that with active development, the team will be able to get a large number of clients.

It seems to me that all products for customer service and financial operations deserve a fair and reliable way of working. I hope that the blockchain technology will continue to add new decisions.
Activity: 164
Now all areas and developments are trying to transfer to the blockchain with its cryptocurrency. In half of the cases, this is not possible due to a number of reasons. I hope in this case everything will be fine.
Pages:
Jump to: