Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] OSTERIA - Platform for HORECA customer service - page 58. (Read 35408 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 10
I would like to hear the experts opinion about your project. Now there is a closed phase of development, and participants of investment want to know more about your potential in the world market.
Activity: 448
Now I see a good time for investors to get a quick profit. This is a great incentive for early participation in the project.
Activity: 434
At what stage of the roadmap will we see a presentation of your first version or an overview of the app?
I would like to receive regular news about the application creation process. Messages will help to  save interest in the token among new investment participants.
Well, I think that the constant updating of information for the community has always contributed to the interest of investors in ICO project. The team must understand this need and be active in communicating with the followers.
Activity: 420
At what stage of the roadmap will we see a presentation of your first version or an overview of the app?
I would like to receive regular news about the application creation process. Messages will help to  save interest in the token among new investment participants.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
Did I understand correctly that you collected hard cap? I think that with the good support of early investors, your project will be implemented within the specified timeframe.
I have not found the details about the sale of ICO on the site, but it is probably true, since development of the application has already started.
Activity: 134
Merit: 0
This is just a great project. I think it will be just fine and I will continue to monitor how it all works.
Activity: 364
Did I understand correctly that you collected hard cap? I think that with the good support of early investors, your project will be implemented within the specified timeframe.
Activity: 448
I would like to know the details of the distribution of the collected investments. What stages of marketing strategy will be considered by the team soon?
Activity: 336
If the application is well implemented, it will become popular, respectively, the coin will be in demand and grow in value. The idea is normal, it remains to raise money and implement. I would invest a little in the project.
And how do you know how much money you have already managed to attract in closed sales rounds *? Is this money enough to develop this project?
This information was reported by the project representative. The development has already begun, so everything is well. And the project will continue its work.
Activity: 139
If the application is well implemented, it will become popular, respectively, the coin will be in demand and grow in value. The idea is normal, it remains to raise money and implement. I would invest a little in the project.
And how do you know how much money you have already managed to attract in closed sales rounds *? Is this money enough to develop this project?
Activity: 476
Merit: 121
Loved the phrase. "The goal of this project in the HoReCa industry is to improve the quality and speed of the waitress." But, if you give the waitress a magic pendal, well, in the extreme case - give her more tips, the quality and speed of service will increase significantly.
Activity: 140
Activity: 378
Project will need a good advertisement when running the application. What do you offer for your community from the advertising campaign?
Activity: 574
Merit: 111
vite
where i can see your developers and advisors? Their linkedin may be?
Activity: 364
Let's see how it will look like after launching the demo version. And I would like to know in which regions the project will work immediately after launch.
It seems to me that the development team should perform a market analysis to determine the exact location of the application launch and its active use. This will help to find a large number of partners.
Activity: 151
Merit: 0
Let's see how it will look like after launching the demo version. And I would like to know in which regions the project will work immediately after launch.
Activity: 476
Applications that help users save time when getting the service, I think that can be popular. Good luck to the developers. I will follow your project.
Activity: 350
Stumbled upon your project. I would like to get acquainted with your white paper. Do you have information about listing on stock exchanges?
Coin has already been added to yobit. Closer to the exit of the application will be added to larger exchanges.
What strategy will you use to keep the token value while developing the application?
I wonder how many partners have already managed to attract? I would like to understand what restaurants will be online immediately after the launch of the platform.
Information about such participants is very important to me. At the early stage of the ICO it is a very important indicator of team effectiveness. I want to know about it as soon as possible.
Pages:
Jump to: