Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] OSTERIA - Platform for HORECA customer service - page 57. (Read 35407 times)

Activity: 669
Merit: 10

I don't think private investors will open their faces. Now it is more important for us to know that the team is actively working on the creation of the product. I'll be waiting for the beta test reports.
most project show funds which invested in them. It can attract more invstors
It is true that what you say by showing the invested funds, of course, investors will be interested and invest it here so I think the opportunity for this project to be very successful seems like
Activity: 536
Merit: 250
Where is 5% IB?
Activity: 420
Nobody thought about launching such on the blockchain using their own cryptocurrency? Very strange. It seems such a simple idea ...
Now is the right time for such a project. Restaurant service is improved by the feedback of grateful customers, and it is possible that blockchain will help to make everything fair.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
Nobody thought about launching such on the blockchain using their own cryptocurrency? Very strange. It seems such a simple idea ...
Activity: 434
I don't think private investors will open their faces. Now it is more important for us to know that the team is actively working on the creation of the product. I'll be waiting for the beta test reports.
surely that in any project the main thing is the final product. Today, investors cannot keep with promises alone. Everyone wants speedy releases, alpha testing, beta testing ... But you need to understand that developers should not be rushed either.
I agree with you. Now everything goes according to the set plan, and we have to benefit from the situation that is now. 
Activity: 574
Merit: 117
surely that in any project the main thing is the final product. Today, investors cannot keep with promises alone. Everyone wants speedy releases, alpha testing, beta testing ... But you need to understand that developers should not be rushed either.
Activity: 448

If everything was successful during the private sale, as the team says, they managed to collect hard cap $800,000
where we can see list of their investors?
Activity: 130
Merit: 0
there are good prospects, I will follow the project, when the demo version of the application comes out, the price of the token should sharply increase.
Merit: 105
The future is your Genome

If everything was successful during the private sale, as the team says, they managed to collect hard cap $800,000
where we can see list of their investors?
Activity: 378
The team offers a good project for investors, which will develop the restaurant business. I think that this business will always be popular, and its modernization can bring profit thanks to OSTERIA.
Activity: 476
Pretty interesting and unique project. I think if the team succeeds, then we will soon see a huge growth of this coin.
Weren't there similar projects on the blockchain? In my opinion, this project is not particularly new, but as far as I know, no one has yet succeeded in implementing a similar one. But the idea is not unique. If the development team will try, then there is a big success ahead.
I had no experience with applications that offer such a great set of features for the restaurant business as I see here. I hope that this project will be as useful as possible.
Activity: 164
Pretty interesting and unique project. I think if the team succeeds, then we will soon see a huge growth of this coin.
Weren't there similar projects on the blockchain? In my opinion, this project is not particularly new, but as far as I know, no one has yet succeeded in implementing a similar one. But the idea is not unique. If the development team will try, then there is a big success ahead.
Activity: 143
Merit: 0
Activity: 434
I didn't see the Twitter page. What channels of communication and information about the project will be open to the community?
Activity: 532
Merit: 109
Did I understand correctly that you collected hard cap? I think that with the good support of early investors, your project will be implemented within the specified timeframe.
it will be really good if they share us post with results of their crowdsale
By the standards of the current ico is very little. But if you have enough of these funds for development, that's fine.
Activity: 448
Did I understand correctly that you collected hard cap? I think that with the good support of early investors, your project will be implemented within the specified timeframe.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
HOLD CRYPTO!!!!
when you gonna release your mobile applications?
Merit: 111
vite
Merit: 105
The future is your Genome
do you have any partnerships with other crypto projects?
Activity: 322
Judging by the roadmap, we will soon see the alpha version and after that we can say more. But I must say that it should be claimed for all of us.
Pages:
Jump to: