Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] OSTERIA - Platform for HORECA customer service - page 56. (Read 35407 times)

Activity: 889
Merit: 60
And why does this need a blockchain again?
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
Of course, early investors almost always benefit. Since the price of tokens in the later stages of the ICO can be 2 times more expensive, and when entering the stock exchange it can be 5 or more times more expensive.
Here you are right. And if the team fulfills its promises, then the price during the year can grow hundreds of times. So I'm going to keep tokens for a long time.
Well, if the developers follow the roadmap, then it will be so. And it is for this that you will need to study the work of the team.
I would like to see the work of the team at international conferences. I think after that we can say more. Already have any announcements about this?
Activity: 143
Merit: 0
Of course, early investors almost always benefit. Since the price of tokens in the later stages of the ICO can be 2 times more expensive, and when entering the stock exchange it can be 5 or more times more expensive.
Here you are right. And if the team fulfills its promises, then the price during the year can grow hundreds of times. So I'm going to keep tokens for a long time.
Well, if the developers follow the roadmap, then it will be so. And it is for this that you will need to study the work of the team.
Activity: 144
Merit: 1
But so far I do not see any results from the team. I think after the launch of the alpha version I can say more about it. Now I do not particularly understand the pace of development.
Activity: 448
Activity: 322
Activity: 134
Hey. Tell me if the investment box works and how many percent per day can you get from this coin *? I just think this is a very good passive income.
I have not studied this project yet. But very often there is an opportunity to receive 5% per day from the deposit. And I think this is just a great opportunity for us.
5% per day is not bad! Where can I find information? And how is the accrual of deposit funds?
https://yobit.io/en/investbox/
I'm not sure if you need to check whether this coin is added to the investment box.
I think that if there was such an opportunity we would be informed about it. Now there seems to be no such thing.
Activity: 434
Hey. Tell me if the investment box works and how many percent per day can you get from this coin *? I just think this is a very good passive income.
I have not studied this project yet. But very often there is an opportunity to receive 5% per day from the deposit. And I think this is just a great opportunity for us.
5% per day is not bad! Where can I find information? And how is the accrual of deposit funds?
https://yobit.io/en/investbox/
I'm not sure if you need to check whether this coin is added to the investment box.
Activity: 532
Merit: 109
Activity: 280
and where you can read about the rewards for the community. I would like to see how it can be beneficial for such users.
What particular rewards do you mean? I do not really understand this question. Maybe you mean bounty program?
Activity: 139
and where you can read about the rewards for the community. I would like to see how it can be beneficial for such users.
Activity: 378
Well, I have not heard official statements about this. I think all the same it is better to wait for official statements from the developers.
Activity: 476
I saw an interesting moment: If the user pays the bill in tokens, the institution will receive money for it. This moment will be only at the start or forever? How will this work?
I do not really understand what you want to say. where could you read such conditions? I have not seen anything like it.
Activity: 151
I saw an interesting moment: If the user pays the bill in tokens, the institution will receive money for it. This moment will be only at the start or forever? How will this work?
Activity: 392
as I understand the tokens are already being traded on one of the exchanges. Please tell me what other exchanges will this token be added in the near future?
when you gonna release your mobile applications?
Judging by the roadmap of the project, we will soon see the alpha version of this application. I think immediately after that we will be able to see the rise in the price of the token.
Pretty interesting and unique project. I think if the team succeeds, then we will soon see a huge growth of this coin.
Weren't there similar projects on the blockchain? In my opinion, this project is not particularly new, but as far as I know, no one has yet succeeded in implementing a similar one. But the idea is not unique. If the development team will try, then there is a big success ahead.
Well, everything will depend on the activity of the team and on the team of partners. I think if the team is able to connect reputable partners, then the price of the token will quickly go up.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
HOLD CRYPTO!!!!

I don't think private investors will open their faces. Now it is more important for us to know that the team is actively working on the creation of the product. I'll be waiting for the beta test reports.
most project show funds which invested in them. It can attract more invstors
Pages:
Jump to: