Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ⚡️ PECUNIO - blockchain investments safe and easy ⚡️ - page 42. (Read 24705 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 0
Can you guarantee any price growth when the trading starts?
I think that nobody in the crypto-world can guarantee something. However, in my opinion, by looking at this project you can hope for on a profit. Of course, it's hard to say what it will be like, but in my opinion you will not lose your money, but you only will earn.
That is true that crypto-world is really risky because of its volatile behavior. This project offers many unique features and I hope this kind of features will be appreciated and teams reputation will remain trusted by their investors
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
Which countries are banned from participating in your ICO? 
Activity: 140
I think that nobody in the crypto-world can guarantee something. However, in my opinion, by looking at this project you can hope for on a profit. Of course, it's hard to say what it will be like, but in my opinion you will not lose your money, but you only will earn.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 504
Pecunio has a lot of potential to show to the crowd. I hope that the great team working on this project will continue to make their best and continue striving for the continuous success and better progress of Pecunio. I will be looking forward to this project Grin

Yeah unlike some other past icos with too much hype and they fail to deliver and some even get hacked, the hype around Pecunio is not much at all even though it is a strong project with an already working product and active Dev team.

Good point but don't underestimate the threat for any ICO to be hacked. There are so many attack vectors to hack an ICO, not to forget the inside jobs category. It sucks for investors but to some degree that's sadly part of the game. Pecunio looks solid though and they seem to understand their domain.
Activity: 213
Activity: 214
I was reading the whitepaper and project seems to have an interesting business plan. It could be a good investiment!
Activity: 144
Do your team has enough experience to develop such a project to the full?? 
Activity: 216
hey! Do we have any experts here? What do u think of this project? 
IDK if I could count myself as an "expert", but this project makes sense, I would invest in it
Activity: 208
hey! Do we have any experts here? What do u think of this project? 
Activity: 153
I wish I found you earlier! The project will totally stand up to what is announced in the WP and RM! 
Activity: 213
We need to understand and study some information. As I look on this project -- it is good, aims to make things more comfortable for us. I hope for the further development of this project.
Activity: 149
Hi i just found Pecunio project and it looks very promising for me. Hm will follow this thread to know all latest news about project. Also need to follow your social media pages.
Do you have telegram chat channel? where can I ask questions? Could you please give me the link?
Good Luck at the ICO
Regards.         
Activity: 201
More and more similar projects are being created now. There are lots of startups that work on the same thing with some small differences in approach and with the same goal. I think it can be very useful for people
I hope that in the future we expect only profit from this project. I wish success for Pecunio Smiley
Activity: 228
A good idea. I would like to say that the project will be successful if the developers fulfill all that is conceived...
Activity: 162
More and more similar projects are being created now. There are lots of startups that work on the same thing with some small differences in approach and with the same goal. I think it can be very useful for people
Activity: 728
Merit: 139
Supposedly ICO phase is not yet started!

But I have an account that I have created way ago when there was an Airdrop campaign running...
And with my account if I try to participate I'm able to do it...

I just clicked the "GET INVOLVED!" button and was redirected to a screen for inputting what is my investment and wallet.
They calculated the amount with 20% bonus (684.34 for 1ETH)
And give me an address for making my deposit.

Now I get the amount pending on my dashboard.

Why is this? Why can I invest if pre-ICO is over and ICO didn't start yet?
Is this for real? Can I invest right now?
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Congrats on the successful Preico sales. I just saw the the main ICO date have been postponed due to the development of the gold backed coin. It's all good for the project

I am curious to see what they will do next!

When is the main ICO again?

According to information from the branch https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/pecunio-get-your-share-of-the-future-best-investment-platform-2450479
ICO Date = Mar.19th - Apr.19th 2018
Good luck and success for your team ICO.
Activity: 79
Merit: 1
Congrats on the successful Preico sales. I just saw the the main ICO date have been postponed due to the development of the gold backed coin. It's all good for the project

I am curious to see what they will do next!

When is the main ICO again?
Activity: 518
Merit: 102
Pecunio has a lot of potential to show to the crowd. I hope that the great team working on this project will continue to make their best and continue striving for the continuous success and better progress of Pecunio. I will be looking forward to this project Grin

Yeah unlike some other past icos with too much hype and they fail to deliver and some even get hacked, the hype around Pecunio is not much at all even though it is a strong project with an already working product and active Dev team.
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
Pages:
Jump to: