Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [POW] EOS Classic : Make EOS Decentralized Again! - page 31. (Read 10892 times)

Activity: 25
Merit: 0
You require to add token details to allow participants to join the project.
 Good luck.
Activity: 364
Merit: 1
Hi!
surprising sales fees!
Flawless results, interesting business.
What fees? are you bot?  What you write is not a round of sales. Or I do not know?) Grin
I have seen a lot of this kind of post lately it seems that 50% of bitcointalk users are now bots and alts, going back to EOS classic i think its to early forking it, and if they do a drop on each EOS holders i hope they have done their research exchange wallets is huge, and the fact that few strangers can lock an account if they suspected that the funds came from fraud.
I'm still wondering, will you need to transfer private keys in order to get these coins? Because I wouldn't do that.
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003
Hi!
surprising sales fees!
What fees? are you bot?  What you write is not a round of sales. Or I do not know?) Grin
I have seen a lot of this kind of post lately it seems that 50% of bitcointalk users are now bots and alts, going back to EOS classic i think its to early forking it, and if they do a drop on each EOS holders i hope they have done their research exchange wallets is huge, and the fact that few strangers can lock an account if they suspected that the funds came from fraud.
Activity: 280
Let's see what will happen after the coin appears on the exchanges. Let's see what the demand will be for this coin.
Both demands and supplies will determine the price of EOS Classic.
Of course, it will not reflect true value of EOS Classic, sometime over-valued, sometimes under-valued.
Just wait for exchanges.
I don't want the real value of that coin. I just want to make money on it. And I think in this project I have every chance.
Activity: 266
Suscpiciously all these noobs  posting weird post registered   on June 16 2018.

Seems like a classic stitch up. But then again what launch doesn't try and create some extra hype. The positive side should be the fact they are not rushing to try get on an exchange instantly like half the other launches. Doesn't appear to be a quick start up money grab to me so I'm chucking some of my hash power on it for a week or so to bag a bit and see where it goes.
Let's see what will happen after the coin appears on the exchanges. Let's see what the demand will be for this coin.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
Is this token available into the big exchanges?
1. A simple google search will give you the answer.
2. A simple read from post no 1 will give the answer.

Anyway answer is, No, not yet and maybe.

Seems someone is trying to generate interest in this coin by generating random posts. Our replies to that is only helping the cause.

That or every noob wants a slice of the action before it hits mainstream so they can buy their lambos, go to the moon and such...  Grin

I would say chuck a bit of hash power to this, Easily solo mineable currently so why not was a week or so of power and see what happens. I've seen worse gambles than that.
Well said. I think we can mine some tokens. For a week you say your power plug
Activity: 115

Seems like a classic stitch up. But then again what launch doesn't try and create some extra hype. The positive side should be the fact they are not rushing to try get on an exchange instantly like half the other launches. Doesn't appear to be a quick start up money grab to me so I'm chucking some of my hash power on it for a week or so to bag a bit and see where it goes.
Activity: 51

Seems someone is trying to generate interest in this coin by generating random posts. Our replies to that is only helping the cause.

That or every noob wants a slice of the action before it hits mainstream so they can buy their lambos, go to the moon and such...  Grin

I would say chuck a bit of hash power to this, Easily solo mineable currently so why not was a week or so of power and see what happens. I've seen worse gambles than that.

Activity: 115

That or every noob wants a slice of the action before it hits mainstream so they can buy their lambos, go to the moon and such...  Grin

Activity: 51

Seems someone is trying to generate interest in this coin by generating random posts. And it's very freaky as all these funny post/reply by these so-call users are registered on June 16 2018.

Very freaky indeed these bots.
Activity: 95
Activity: 294
An interesting coin and I think that the price of the token will grow rapidly. Perhaps I will mine this coin.
That's a pretty good idea. I think you can make good money after the token is released on the exchange
Activity: 149
An interesting coin and I think that the price of the token will grow rapidly. Perhaps I will mine this coin.
Activity: 141
Hi!
surprising sales fees!
Yeah, that's a pretty weird statement. Apparently these people did not read the information about the project.
but now, quite a lot of people. But in any case, the coin is interesting and we will wait for it on the exchange
Activity: 148
Hi!
surprising sales fees!
Yeah, that's a pretty weird statement. Apparently these people did not read the information about the project.
Activity: 152
Hi!
surprising sales fees!
Activity: 122
Interesting idea. I think the tokens will go up after the exit to the exchanges. I will be waiting for announcements about this.
Activity: 149
The plan will be successful! Wondrous business, justifiable logo!  Good luck fellows.
Not exactly. Now in this area just a huge competition. I think the developers will need to show something unique and inimitable to take its place in the top
I hope so. I decided to mine these tokens for a week and keep them for a long time.
Activity: 146
The plan will be successful! Wondrous business, justifiable logo!  Good luck fellows.
Not exactly. Now in this area just a huge competition. I think the developers will need to show something unique and inimitable to take its place in the top
Activity: 83
so what about going to exchanges? The developers never answered me. I will wait for announcements
Pages:
Jump to: