Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [POW] EOS Classic : Make EOS Decentralized Again! - page 32. (Read 10892 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 0
What's the point of this coin? Does it have any practical application? I would like to know this in more detail.
Activity: 141
Interesting coin. I think that the price of the token will quickly go up. I will follow the events.
Good evening team! I suppose that this business is rather a juicy investment currently.
Yes a good investment but these coins now can not be bought at the moment they can only mine .
I'm going to try it now. I wonder how it will all turn out. Maybe I can make money on it.
let's see what will happen after the exchange. In any case, it is worth a try
Activity: 136
Good evening team! I suppose that this business is rather a juicy investment currently.
Yes a good investment but these coins now can not be bought at the moment they can only mine .
I'm going to try it now. I wonder how it will all turn out. Maybe I can make money on it.
Activity: 141
Activity: 125
The plan will be successful! Wondrous business, justifiable logo!  Good luck fellows.
the team is very professional. the composition I am pleasantly surprised. I think these people will achieve the grand fulfillment of their plans
I hope it will be so because I decided to mine these tokens. I think I can make very good money on this.
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
The plan will be successful! Wondrous business, justifiable logo!  Good luck fellows.
the team is very professional. the composition I am pleasantly surprised. I think these people will achieve the grand fulfillment of their plans
Activity: 135
This is a type like the ethereum classic? I think this is hardly a good idea, an EOS network so many problems
Well by popularity they want to be like ETC. I think this is the main plan of the company.
Activity: 574
Merit: 112
This is a type like the ethereum classic? I think this is hardly a good idea, an EOS network so many problems
dgpool.ru
Fee 0.3%.
The server is in the data-center.
Thank. Now I will register and see how mining works. Then write the results.
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
I wonder why many post praising this coin. U guys are bots or something?
yeah, that was a little surprising. All accounts with low rank. It looks weird....
I see this in other topics. So this is a normal thing for me. It is better to study the project in more detail.
Activity: 35
yeah, that was a little surprising. All accounts with low rank. It looks weird....
Activity: 51
Merit: 1
Activity: 47
Hi devs. I'm interested on this project. I'll watch this to watch what is going to happen.
Yes, the idea is in fact interesting, but you need to wait for exchange
I think it will be quite soon. But in any case, this coin should be in my portfolio.
Well, you can not buy a coin now so now you can only wait until the token is released on reputable exchanges
What are the announcements about this? Why don't the developers let us know about it?
I think they're working on a project. But in any case, the coin is very promising for me
It is too early to judge this. Most likely I will just watch the development of this project. Perhaps in the future me that the interested in.
Activity: 81
Hi devs. I'm interested on this project. I'll watch this to watch what is going to happen.
I think it will be quite soon. But in any case, this coin should be in my portfolio.
Well, you can not buy a coin now so now you can only wait until the token is released on reputable exchanges
What are the announcements about this? Why don't the developers let us know about it?
I think they're working on a project. But in any case, the coin is very promising for me
Activity: 74
Activity: 116
Activity: 150
Activity: 136
Activity: 30
projects that have a bright future ,I am looking forward for this project
Pages:
Jump to: