Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [POW] EOS Classic : Make EOS Decentralized Again! - page 33. (Read 10892 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 0
I'll go see what conditions they offer. I was just about to mine those coins.
Activity: 57
Merit: 1
Not even a word to my question whether a PoW based EOS is needed and if it is, why do you think so?
Yes, I would also be very interested to get an answer to this question. I will wait for an answer from the developers
an interesting project, I think it will help me in the development and more accurately help me make money.
well, this is the most important thing for me and I will wait for the tokens to come out on the exchange. In the meantime, you can better study the project
I agree with you. Since you can not buy tokens, you just have to wait.
The main thing is not to wait too long. After all, none of us want to wait a long time
I think the developers understand this and the listing on the exchange will be carried out as soon as possible
I think they understand that this will need to be done as soon as possible. I hope that the price of the token will quickly go up
Activity: 88
Not even a word to my question whether a PoW based EOS is needed and if it is, why do you think so?
Yes, I would also be very interested to get an answer to this question. I will wait for an answer from the developers
an interesting project, I think it will help me in the development and more accurately help me make money.
well, this is the most important thing for me and I will wait for the tokens to come out on the exchange. In the meantime, you can better study the project
The main thing is not to wait too long. After all, none of us want to wait a long time
I think the developers understand this and the listing on the exchange will be carried out as soon as possible
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
Activity: 448
projects that have a bright future ,I am looking forward for this project

It is too early to talk about the future, but after the release of the exchange everything will be clear.
This project allows developers to create and optimize applications of a decentralized type in an incredibly fast and simplified way.
Activity: 196
but it will be possible to produce tokens if you have the equipment for this.
Activity: 79
Activity: 193
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Activity: 218
Activity: 191
Activity: 31
new-new EOS! where do I get some of this?? Grin
Activity: 5
It is not clear why this coin is needed.
The EOS itself is still very damp, why should he fork?
How many coins a day can I get if I have  RX580? . I want to understand how profitable it will be for me.
I'm not going to hype on this coin but since last week I'm getting only a quarter of what I mine only last week. About 500+ coins to 130-110 coins today at 30mh/s.
There is no profit mining EOSC as today, only how much coin u can get.
That is until it goes to an exchange.
interesting information. Thank you for this report. I wonder how much we can make on this. I will wait for listing on the  exchange.
Activity: 322
Oh, thank you for such informative information. It is a pity that we do not know even the approximate price of this coin
Activity: 350
Good morning fellows. It's really great idea. Advisable business, a rather interesting vision!
The idea is really interesting. But I'm only interested in one thing. How much I can earn on this. Grin
Activity: 77
How many coins a day can I get if I have  RX580? . I want to understand how profitable it will be for me.
I'm not going to hype on this coin but since last week I'm getting only a quarter of what I mine only last week. About 500+ coins to 130-110 coins today at 30mh/s.
thanks this is just what I wanted to know. I want to try mining those coins, too.
Activity: 51
Activity: 364
interesting project in terms of potential. Bitcoin had a lot of forks and people are very well earned on this.
Pages:
Jump to: